Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to change server without quitting the game

-Axton-

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello -Axton-,

I'm not 100% sure about it but since there's no way to reconnect to the server you got kicked somehow without restarting the game, I assume that changing region without restarting the game is also not possible. If there's any way to do any of these without restarting the game, I'd also love to hear! But unfortunately, I don't think there is a way.

Age: 19                                              IRL Occupation: ELT Student

Country: Turkey                                Programming Languages: NodeJS, Vue, Nuxt, TypeScript my website

It's easy to contact with me! Just send me a message on TruckersMP forum, leave a comment to my Steam profile or send me a direct message on Discord! You can find a lot more about me on my website! I'd love to help and assist you out!

Good morning @-Axton-

1 This is not possible.

2. Additionally, I think it is worth quoting a few sentences TruckersMP developer's (ShawnCZek) about reconnect.

The reconnect button will not be added anytime soon. Certain steps happen when you authenticate with your account and other steps happen when you actually connect to the game server. At this current stage it would be hard to replicate these processes when you are already in the gameplay mode and you click on the request button.
Therefore, if this should be considered to be added in the near future, we need to make sure that the authentication system is ready for this change, and that there are not any security issues or anything similar.

source: Reconnect [Official Q&A's | Answered Questions] https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/90731-reconnect/#comment-888255

Yours sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• Upvote 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.