How long should a feedback ticket usually take?

CabOverGuy

Question

I recently submitted a feedback ticket to the Game Moderation Management section as I have been perm banned, I submitted a ban appeal prior to the ticket, however the admin responding said that it was up to the game management to unban anybody for "ban evading" from my understanding. As my brothers and I share a computer, but all have three of us have different TruckersMP accounts, one of my brothers was banned but none of us went onto a server during that ban period, however we all got banned anyway. 

I submitted the feedback ticket almost three full days ago as of now, I know these tickets can sometimes get backed up, but is there any normal time period for these tickets to be responded to/estimate on when I could see a response/is the system currently backed up with an overflow of tickets? In my past of dealing with TruckersMP, ban appeals and regular support tickets have taken only around 24 hours or less for each one to be responded to.

4 answers to this question

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you've got an answer to your Question.

Thank you to @PIltBull, for helping here! :wub:

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

spacer.png