Patreon TMP

Question

Hello everyone,

i have few question to ask about Patreon.

I saw that there were subscriptions/month. Is there a lifetime subscription or is there only monthly share?

Thanks by advance for the answers. 

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Your interest in being  a Patreon is greatly appriciated as i am one myself. Too answer your question its a monthly subscription that autorenews at the end of every month. Their is not a lifetime subscription persay but you can just say subscribed for a lifetime lol. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello @Skalkery (FR),

Subscription to a Patreon exists only on monthly payment:
1$/month gives you a special sweep on your TruckersMP profile and you 'll be able to see yourself in the category "
Patreon Wall of Fame",
3$/month - special Discord role + colour with an access to a hidden channel, coloured name and badge on the website, coloured name and badge on the forum,
5$/month - rewards in previous tiers, coloured nametag in game + badge next to the nametag, no ads on the website and the forum

Best regards,
Helion Prime.

It is worth it. Keep in mind Truckersmp is run out of pocket so we the community subscribing enables them too have a budget/Funding to maintain the servers etc. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Well, thanks for your answers, maybe a day I could pay, but I'm not paying now because i can't.

Thanks you for all answers. I got the answer to my question. 

My topic can now be closed.

Hello there Skalkery,

Thank you for letting us know that the replies above have answered your questions.

We want to apologise for any inconvenience with Patreon and we hope that eventually, that problem will be resolved.

Happy New Years from Canada!

// Locked and moved to Solved.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support