Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ProMods stoped working

Luqatte

Question

Hi, I recently installed ETS2 on steam + all map DLCs except the new one. I installed TruckerMP and ProMods and everything worked fine. I could play online on ProMods server with friends. I played like 2 days and on 3rd day after i didn't do anything to the game i could not load any save in MP ProMods. When i check MODS, all are red and say that its gone from my pc or it is incompatible. I have 1.36 version of ETS2 and the latest ProMods, even the Winter MOD dosn't work. BTW: promods and wintermode works fine on singleplayer. I reinstalled ETS2 and deleted saves, even from cloud, created new profiles etc it didn't help. Does anyone has any idea how to fix it?

ets.png

4 answers to this question

In TruckersMP the mod manager will be empty and any selected mods from singleplayer will have a red circle next to them because TruckersMP uses it's own mod manager. It will automatically detect and load all ProMods files when you select the ProMods server.

Snow mod works in every server and those files need to be placed in 'Documents\ETS2MP\mod' to be used on TruckersMP. If the 'mod' folder doesn't exist you can just create one.

Then you can just load your profile and if the game gives you any missing mod warnings you can just click continue and it should load.

• Like 1