Truck + Trailer Stability 0?

Noctover

I personally wish that TMP would enforce a lower stability setting, at least on the Sim servers, as it would force drivers to slow down and stop speeding otherwise they'd never manage to make it anywhere.  While I understand that users have varying methods of control (Wheel, Mouse, Keyboard, Etc.) it is still possible to drive with the lowest stability settings using only the keyboard, all it takes is practice and slowing down for turns.

1 hour ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

I personally wish that TMP would enforce a lower stability setting, at least on the Sim servers, as it would force drivers to slow down and stop speeding otherwise they'd never manage to make it anywhere.  While I understand that users have varying methods of control (Wheel, Mouse, Keyboard, Etc.) it is still possible to drive with the lowest stability settings using only the keyboard, all it takes is practice and slowing down for turns.

Yep. some people definitely turn theres up to like 5 some of the turns i've seen are insane. I'd be up for enforcing 0.

mine is left at 0.5 on the cab, 0.5 on the trailer as that is the game defult.,

@Noctover If TMP can make it so that all you need is for promods to simply be in the mod folder, Im sure the devs can make it so that no matter what you type into the settings, be it , +1 to +5, or even -5, the in-game setting on TMP takes priority over the single player setting, so if they set it at for example 0,5 and you had it at +5 in single player, when you go into TMP it automatically resets to 0.5.

@TheCreepyTruckr

A lot of players who hammer the CD road probably would be in for a shock when they find their stability has been over-ridden.

I think I have about 0.3-0.5 Due to me wanting to at least be able to take corners somewhat fast when not loaded, this doesn´t mean I´m one of the ones that are speeding all the time, but somtimes I also want to have fun, considering I have over 2100+ hours on this game. I love realism, but I think you should be able to have some fun as well. I actually think that even in real life, trucks that are not loaded should be treated like cars. All that matters is the driver behind the vehicle, not the vehicle itself. By the way both of my suspension settings (actual suspension and cabin suspension) are at 0. It feels realistic and you can also drive fast, best working setting for me. I don´t think that forcing people to one setting is a good idea, I share the same thoughts on the speed limiter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived