Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Report system Max 11 reports ?

MGbrainstormer(NL)

Can somebody please explain why its taken so long when admins are checking my reports i have make ?  and why iam only able to make max 11 reports ? so is truckersmp not taken this serious ?  there are drivers driving like idiots and thinks its a fun place to doing stupid thing, ramming into others with small cars, screaming on the radio or party on the road and irritating other users.  And how about a point system ? 1 report is 3 points wich mean you able to make 3 reports extra  ?

Hi! As far as I know, the TruckersMP staff is on vacation until January 3rd. Which means that it will take longer to view your reports. Stay calm, TruckersMP is always with the players. If you make two reports, you will receive one more. (PS: After the two are seen by that admin. Accepted or Declined). If you have any further questions, concerns, give me a message in private or in this meltdown! :) 

hUEKEmA.jpgspacer.pngspacer.png Discord Group  My Discord: Razvan#4428 Steam Group

76561198344422998.png

Hello!

To your first question: 
The TruckerMP team is currently on holidays. You can read more here:

To your second question:
Here the Report System FAQ offers you the answer:(https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/9)

Q: Why can I only create10 reports?

A: Moderation staff is being asked to rate the quality of the reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Q: I have reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A: You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from an admin, you will have a higher report limit.

I solve the problem myself by simply creating a table and filling out everything for myself.

If a report has been completed, I can simply copy and submit all the data relevant to the report.

Hiiiiii,

Thanks for your help! and i appreciate your help.  I had take a look and last where the 24dec  right before christmas whas the last report they accepted. But how about the point system ? do you need to earn points to report ? a dutch friend is one of the admin and told me the admin can give 3 or 6 points wich in my oppinion is strange because if you  dont earn points you also not able to report ?  i think reporting those users is a important thing because there are alot of those out there ruined the whole multiplayer sessions.

@mgbrainstormerThink of it as building up you reputation. Report offenders with solid evidence and you will get positive points even if your report gets declined, because, for example , reported user got banned for the same offence by another report, or in game by game moderator.

After less then 3 years and about 700 reports in history, I can now create up to 268 reports simultaneously, that's just crazy, I will never need that many.

Yes but how serious are the admins  ? if somebody doing things wich is  totally against the rules users  should be able  report it without waiting for a point. At the moment i have record a bunch of users that arre playing totally against the rules and iam not able to report. . I dont understand what this has to do with a reputation ? Iam record my trip all the time. Important i have a username so i can search this on the website for their truckers ID. After searching their name i will see if they already got banned. If they already banned it makes no sense to make another report aginast this users.  

Since i heard this from a dutch friend regaring the poiting system  i found this a bit strange because reporting is a serious matter and should not dependent on a point system. This whas the first time in my life that you need points to report.

I wondering what the reason is for a point system  and what the benefitd are using a point.

Hello!

As I had already written, they tries to protect themselves from spam or "bad" reports. During normal times the reports are processed quickly and I never had problems with the points system. I think when their "holidays" are over, you will be able to handle with 10 points. 

As I said, just write down the information about the reports that you can't submit directly and simply submit them later.

When you first start reporting players you are limited to 10 open reports. As your credibility increases so does the number of reports you can submit. This is done to ensure that  no on abuses the report system. For e.g. if someone is found abusing the system the amount of reports they can submit at any given time is decreased, or you can be temporarily banned from submitting reports. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• Business Analyst

As some other players already mentioned, everyone starts with a limit of 10 concurrent reports. If you have submitted a valid report, your report will be rated positive. If not, it will be rated negative. Depending on those scores you will receive a higher or lower limit. This was implemented to motivate people to submit valid offences. As our project manager announced on December 22, 2019, there is currently a holiday period until January 3, 2020. This means that our staff members have been granted a period of time-off so they have the chance to spend time with friends and family to celebrate the holidays. As a result, reports will be still dealt with but at a slower pace because not everyone is available. I can assure you that we take every report serious and if you report people through the web reporting system your report is guaranteed to be reviewed.

3 hours ago, Truckerpilot said:

When you first start reporting players you are limited to 10 open reports. As your credibility increases so does the number of reports you can submit. This is done to ensure that  no on abuses the report system. For e.g. if someone is found abusing the system the amount of reports they can submit at any given time is decreased, or you can be temporarily banned from submitting reports. 

abuse of the report system ? so if a report is not valid they can deciline it right ? Its kinda bit strange because like Facebook you can also make a invalid report its the same. I think i know enoguh for now. Its sad that this is not take seriously. So i have to deal with it. But iam saving al my recorded files in case iam able continuw to report more. 

1 hour ago, Jeronimeau said:

As some other players already mentioned, everyone starts with a limit of 10 concurrent reports. If you have submitted a valid report, your report will be rated positive. If not, it will be rated negative. Depending on those scores you will receive a higher or lower limit. This was implemented to motivate people to submit valid offences. As our project manager announced on December 22, 2019, there is currently a holiday period until January 3, 2020. This means that our staff members have been granted a period of time-off so they have the chance to spend time with friends and family to celebrate the holidays. As a result, reports will be still dealt with but at a slower pace because not everyone is available. I can assure you that we take every report serious and if you report people through the web reporting system your report is guaranteed to be reviewed.

Thanks for your reply but regarding the chrismast holiday it  now clearly for me (see above ) :) 

4 hours ago, MGbrainstormer(NL) said:

abuse of the report system ? so if a report is not valid they can deciline it right ? Its kinda bit strange because like Facebook you can also make a invalid report its the same. I think i know enoguh for now. Its sad that this is not take seriously. 

Not all reports are valid and new players might struggle to understand what should and shouldn't be reported, so the system is to prevent them from making a bunch of extra reports that would just be declined. 

Let's make a simple example:  In Europe you cannot turn right on a red light.  Someone that's never driven in Europe might not know this and could easily end up reporting every player they encounter that sits on a red light for "blocking".  If players weren't limited on their number of reports, it's entirely possible for someone to make 15+ reports for something that isn't breaking the rules.

4 hours ago, MGbrainstormer(NL) said:

So i have to deal with it. But iam saving al my recorded files in case iam able continuw to report more. 

Keep in mind though that you cannot submit a report for an offence that's older than a month.  There's nothing wrong with sitting on a recording until you're able to report it just as long as it's done within a reasonable timeframe.

1 hour ago, Space Night said:

Incidentally @TheCreepyTruckr in ATS if you are hauling a dangerous cargo you are also NOT ALLOWED to turn right on red.

Even with a normal load, sitting on a red waiting to make a right turn is perfectly acceptable, especially if you have a 53ft van and are heavily laden.

Because you can doesn't mean you should. 

Totally agree, here a movie   i reported. The admin decilined and say the  next : 

Hello mgbrainstormer,

I have reviewed the evidence provided and i'm sorry to say i will be declining this report. I can see that this is right next to the Port. This is an area where we get a lot of Wrong Way reports from. This is because of the transition of the right side of the road to the left. I will be declining because this is a very common mistake that is made by users and it is very easy to make and understandable. 

-------------------

While another operator acept it. So where is the line ? Than they should take a looks what possible in real life ?  So this mean evferybody can drive on the wrong side offf the road on that place. ]]

bellow another movie they decilined    

the oprator say the next Hello mgbrainstormer,

The offence you have reported is merely kickable which means that the user will not be banned for it this time. In-game, he would have only received a kick rather than a ban.

-----------------------------------

So where are the admins in the game when whe need them? .

So it looks likes that it depents on the who the admin are  and wich admin is checking the report. 

@MGbrainstormer(NL) - That's honestly been one of my biggest issues with the TMP admins, I don't think that punishments should be at admin discretion as it creates a wide variety of acceptable reports.  I think on the rules page they should outline set punishments for offences and for set amounts of time. I've had players ram me while overtaking and they've gotten a week ban, then there's been other times when I get rammed off the road and my report is declined as a "kickable offence only", it definitely leads to some frustration for the player.

@TheCreepyTruckr - Normally I'd agree with that. However, I think the punishments should have a level of discretion. It's very useful in some circumstances but I can see how they might be seen an frustrating for the person who reported it. Every report is different so there might someone who rammed someone by accident or to avoid one there's also might be someone who rams intentionally. 

17 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

@MGbrainstormer(NL) - That's honestly been one of my biggest issues with the TMP admins, I don't think that punishments should be at admin discretion as it creates a wide variety of acceptable reports.  I think on the rules page they should outline set punishments for offences and for set amounts of time. I've had players ram me while overtaking and they've gotten a week ban, then there's been other times when I get rammed off the road and my report is declined as a "kickable offence only", it definitely leads to some frustration for the player.

Thanks somuch for your explain! ? i totally understand its big issue but if its a big issue what does the guidelines and rules says ?  its whas Kid Fabi who decilined my reports everytime wich its verry dissapoitned. It cost me somuch time to upload everything and make a report. I dont ask to accept everything because iam also a human and also makes mistakes but most of my movies are against the rules.  Most admins are following the rules and guideline but like this admin not. Saying that its  "merely kickable which means that the user will not be banned for it this time. In-game, he would have only received a kick rather than a ban."its almost looks like an excuse. So where are the admins in the game ? everything is merely kickable ? or iam wrong ? ...  Iam see somuch bad things that users are playing against the rules but no any admins acting in the game when whe need them, :(  i totally agree if somebody ramming me  and he is saying sorry i think that is no problem at and wont report it because whe are alle humans and makes mistakes ,  but most users are ramming to irritating others and make a mockery of truckersMP

Hi @MGbrainstormer(NL) ,

I understand your frustration but asking for admin in chat won't get there attention and when reporting ingame that report can expire due to amount of reports flooding the system and so few GM's on at the same time. Therefor I recommend reporting via the website as they always review them. On the first video shown I feel that since it's right off the fairy it could be an honest mistake. I know I've done it and I've seen GM's  do it so I feel that the GM did the correct thing. If it was in the middle of nowhere I would understand but it happens when coming off the fairy/train. The second one I'm not sure who you reported I feel the first guy was kickable but the second guy if you did report him was bannable. These are my opinions on the first two videos but I feel without discretion then a lot of people could be falsely banned. For say they got rammed then couldn't move as their engine wouldn't work then all of a sudden before F7ing a guy hits him the mod has to determine weather or not the guy is at fault. That is an example might be a poor one but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say . 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

8 hours ago, Beenz. said:

Hi @MGbrainstormer(NL) ,

I understand your frustration but asking for admin in chat won't get there attention and when reporting ingame that report can expire due to amount of reports flooding the system and so few GM's on at the same time. Therefor I recommend reporting via the website as they always review them. On the first video shown I feel that since it's right off the fairy it could be an honest mistake. I know I've done it and I've seen GM's  do it so I feel that the GM did the correct thing. If it was in the middle of nowhere I would understand but it happens when coming off the fairy/train. The second one I'm not sure who you reported I feel the first guy was kickable but the second guy if you did report him was bannable. These are my opinions on the first two videos but I feel without discretion then a lot of people could be falsely banned. For say they got rammed then couldn't move as their engine wouldn't work then all of a sudden before F7ing a guy hits him the mod has to determine weather or not the guy is at fault. That is an example might be a poor one but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say . 

Thankyou for your explain :)  i didnt ask for any attention but mention that its always the same admin who decilined everything. Iam totally agree with the first video but the second video they say its kickable, so if this is  easy mptrucker can stop with ther report system and says everything is kickable.  The second guy "wowgamer"they decilied and told its kickable wich in my opinion he deserves a ban, how he got there in the first place ? . For the third movie didnt report yet for those 3 users because i didnt have anought points to report :(.

I think its a better idea that i contact a manager regarding the second movie and explain everything because on the third movie there

were admins in the area but they did take any action at all.

thank you guys for your explanation. I appreciate your help :) 

@MGbrainstormer(NL)

Also to mention the reason why reports take so long are because staff are very busy with moderating the server and are always hammered with reports. Most reports using the ingame system get timed out due to it not being reviewed in time. Website reports are always checked and can take 1-5 days to be checked. The reason you have to certain amount of reports so I have like 14 but the number grows the more you report. Overall I suggest grabbing video evidence and reporting via the website and not ingame. 

1 hour ago, Beenz. said:

@MGbrainstormer(NL)

Also to mention the reason why reports take so long are because staff are very busy with moderating the server and are always hammered with reports. Most reports using the ingame system get timed out due to it not being reviewed in time. Website reports are always checked and can take 1-5 days to be checked. The reason you have to certain amount of reports so I have like 14 but the number grows the more you report. Overall I suggest grabbing video evidence and reporting via the website and not ingame. 

Thanks for your explain. Most of the times iam see their is a time out so iam always record my whole trip in case somebody doing things against the rules. But it looks like that some admins dont following the guidelines and the rules. I will make a complain because truckers mp should be a safe and fun place. I cant believe it that their are admins decilined while other admins are acepted with almost the same exact situation.   

2 minutes ago, MGbrainstormer(NL) said:

Thanks for your explain. Most of the times iam see their is a time out so iam always record my whole trip in case somebody doing things against the rules. But it looks like that some admins dont following the guidelines and the rules. I will make a complain because truckers mp should be a safe and fun place. I cant believe it that their are admins decilined while other admins are acepted with almost the same exact situation.   

It comes down to the discretion of the GM. Some GM's have less discretion then others. You kinda compare to cops in a way some cops might ticket you for going super fast and give you a break some impound your car. So it all depends on the situation and weather or not the GM thinks you should be banned. 

Archived