Dual Monitor Support in TMP?

ZakYeen

Question

After eciving a second monitor, I've started using Dual Monitor setups for a lot of my Simulators. ETS2 was the one I was looking forward to the most. I was delighted with the result. It works near flawlessly! This was however until I tried TMP. I'm using AMD EyeFinity with a resolution of 3840x1080 to incorporate both displays as a singluar screen, which works great in SP, but in TMP it seems to squash the entirety of the two screens onto my left (non-main) monitor, monitor 1. Monitor 0 is left blank with nothing on it. Does TMP support Dual Monitors, or is it only single and triples?

EDIT: I've now gotten both monitors to show ETS2, but it looks like this when its running in the Dual monitor setting (3840x1080)

bBqdghz.png

4 answers to this question

Hello @ZakYeen,

Sorry it has taken so long for someone to reply.

I, myself am a dual-monitor user and for me it works in both ETS 2 and TMP the same. 

So that I can help you further, would you mind taking a screenshot of your game (in your cab)  in singleplayer and uploading it to imgur.com and then pasting the link here?

Also your multimon_config file would be helpful as well please.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.