Change of profile to solely "multiplayer"

martyst_cz

Question

Right now, I am using a profile of mine that I've previously used in singleplayer as well. Of course economy bugs out everytime and so I was wondering if I could somehow reset the profile so the game thinks it was never used in singleplayer? If that was possible could I still have the money that I've earned? (It's only about 100k but I don't want to start over again.)

I've found this comment but I'm not entirely sure if I understand what it does.

Any help appreciated.

6 answers to this question

hello. Your best bet is to make a profile solely for Multiplayer and a profile for MP. The problem you face happens when you use your profile on SP and then Go over to MP. Creating another profile or not using that profile in MP will solve the economy problem. Also For your money concerns, You can use cheat engine to add money to your profile (If you are into that) as well as level up. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics.  
If you wish to enquire further, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.  

Kind Regards, 
Jamie R 
TruckersMP Support Team. 

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics. 

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.