Do you tend to stay around busy areas or not?

BANG_ItZ_DaViD

Busy Areas?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer to truck around busy areas?

• Yes, Busy Areas are better
    • No, Empty roads are better

In my opinion both have they disadventages and adventages.

- Busy roads can be pretty funny to drive on but almost allways are really laggy.

- Empty roads are good to just drive on but are pretty boring.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer empty roads or in sp mode modded traffic with normal functionality. As online gaming i choose trips and cities mostly empty of people bcs i escape the stress and the nerves bcs of d-head who will decide to drive like a maniac. Im not willing to destroy my cargoes or generally to cancel my trips bcs of the one always. Many times i had routes 3-4000km and somewhere in thr middle a "winner" would destroy everything and u fortunately i had to reset and lose the trip and the time i spent till the point i was at that time. Also busy areas means that the server is lagging as heck, becomes really slow. I wont run the game with low graphics by sacrificing my gpu (which costed a fortune or my nice ram and cpu) just only bcs i will be able to move through those areas. In promods, kirkenes is blocked intentionally by dudes who wont move at all from that place and the rest choosing kirkenes-longyearsbyen for the km farming. Outrageous. So yes...i prefer lonely roads and areas despite the fact that i play in a multi-player mode. 

hello, in my opinion every action has its own thing ....
on the one hand the busy roads and with more players give the possibility of giving a better sense of realism when simulating, and besides giving the possibility of meeting people and making new friends; but if they are very busy it can bring problems like hackers, trolls or similar.

and the empty routes are to rest and relax from the above and achieve a better performance when loading and not suffering damage; but the bad thing is the fact of being alone and with no one close to whom to talk; Apart from that this sencaion can also be obtained offline with mods.

but in the end it is each person's personal decision for how they like to handle and simulate their corresponding style.
kind regards

Archived