Do you tend to stay around busy areas or not?

BANG_ItZ_DaViD

Busy Areas?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer to truck around busy areas?

• Yes, Busy Areas are better
    • No, Empty roads are better

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a mix bad for me. Sometimes I do like having more empty roads since it's just some peace and quiet as I feel it's more of a relaxed experience. The one truck/car you see now and again is nice. Busy roads is a different story as it feels like just moving as one as you know that everyone has their own cargo and different destinations. 

However, when it gets stupidity crowded I tend to get rather stressed since you know that you'll have people shouting down their mics at other drives for bad turnings, crash or just being plain stupid. Makes me wanna get out of my truck and slap them in the face.

16 hours ago, sicktulip5 said:

I like the moderate traffic. Total empty roads get boring but too crowded and the idiots will be flying all around... So I like to drive around in DLC area's in the daytime where are less trollers, and in the nighttime I come to more crowded area's so im not totally alone :)

so you're driving for 24/7:troll:

cover cover.PNG

I think the middle of that. I like when I meet new people, but I don't go very busy areas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

As many people said, its fun, but it is not so funny and entertaining drive in places, where people are constatly breaking a lot of rules (including traffic rules and TMP rules. As long as you keep playing in a friendly community, where everyone respects other truckers and rules, it is fun.

But anyway, there are many people around who drive like they dont care, so you dont actually want to drive in populated areas.

So, we've got a few options: drive around lonely or drive around in company of those, who will try to overtake you, when its litteraly dangerous. I've seen a LOT of trucks on c-d road, who drive 110km/h with Winter mod.. The same people will type 'rec' when you drive 80km/h so you wont crash.

The problem is not with highly populated areas, but with those inresponsible drivers, who actually drive like the are playing Carmaggedon or Need For Speed. 

Peace for everyone ❤️

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

On 12/27/2019 at 8:24 AM, Nakliyat_ı Sefer said:

so you're driving for 24/7:troll:

Haha yea, those days are gone. But still sometimes im online quite late and then I tend to move into the more crowded area's, wich are in daytime pretty much just too dangerous to drive around seriously and without damage :D

I don't really drive in busy or quiet areas on purpose, I just drive wherever the route goes. I choose my routes to go where I've not discovered before, whether that be through a busy city / road or on a completely empty highway. I don't really mind. I don't like the highly populated cities though, they're the only places I detour if needed.

For me, calais and Duisburg are a no go area on base map, if I am in dover bound for France, I go via Felixstowe or Plymouth, avoiding the calais areas. Even if it cuts VTC miles down.  

In promods I will avoid the Kirkenes road.  By all means I will pass it if going to Murmansk, but as I do container and fridge work I don't see the need to take a loaded fridge a quarry.

Apart from that any road is open season 

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to drive in busy areas such as France, Belgium, Germany, Iceland and Faroe Islands. It gets boring when you are driving all by yourself with no traffic around, but I don't like to sit in stand-still traffic so the motorways in those countries are a perfect fit for me. You get to see players without having to constantly be at a standstill.

I usually like crowded roads and cities because you can meet new people, etc.

Regards !

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Archived