Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is your preferred truck? (Poll)

BANG_ItZ_DaViD

Preferred Truck Overall?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Preferred Truck overall?

• DAF
    • Scania
    • MAN
    • Mercades-Benz
    • Volvo
    • Renault Trucks
    • Iveco

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/26/20 at 12:00 AM

I think it’s important to understand the difference between what I think is “best” and what I “prefer”. The next gen Scania and the Range T are the “best” trucks because they have very high detail models and are close to their real life counterparts. But some other trucks I find nicer to drive and I enjoy being in more, even if they’re not as perfectly modelled. 

Although I very much like both the Scania and Range T, my highest mileage is in a Mercedes.

1 hour ago, Henry Tudor said:

Most of the other brands is known as different type of car producer in real life. However scania is only producing truck and very famous in that. I think, thats why scania's vote is way much higher than others.

Daf nowadays also only makes trucks :) Back in the days they made these little daf cars but thats long gone.

I forgot to say before also: I kinda like all trucks. Specially the older models. I just dont like the 800 horsepower engines. Yea, I DO like them, for real heavy hauling. But not for hauls from 6 tonnes. Just overpowered. Sadly thats what a lot of people do drive in MP and then start honking or dangerously overtake if I in my 460 horsepower DAF need to pick up speed ? But in the end of the days, like I said, I tried all trucks and brands. Just give me a Daf or maybe an oldschool Scania or even Renault with not more as 500 horsepower and im good with it :)

Oh btw, my heavy haul truck is the Mercedes New Actros with a 625 horsepower engine ?

G8Hah9v.png

New Actros with 750hp Volvo engine. I think that the Actros tuning pack is the best looking one ?

RedPiggy

Languages: us.gif | cz.gif

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Pravidla | Nábor | Podpora | Zpětná vazba | TruckersMP tým | Návody | Nápady

—————————————————————————————————————————

Feel free to contact me at one of these platforms if you need to get something translated

| TruckersMP | World Of Trucks | Discord | Steam |

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chev locked this topic

Archived