Fast Scania?

BANG_ItZ_DaViD

I honestly dont know,i never tried to make my trucks faster..i only tried to make them pull heavy loads and be more fuel efficient as possible.
But well...i think you can try the well know formula of 730HP V8 and a gearbox with a shorter gear ratio. A small cab 4x2 setup can help as well(less weight) soo a  old R or Streamline models can probably do the trick

This is not a racing game but a Truck Simulation game. Maybe if you like to race U should find a truck racing game like Truck Formula. :) Merry Xmas

5 hours ago, BANG_ItZ_DaViD said:

@peter8600dk I understand that this is a simulation game. i'm just looking for something that can get up to 60hm/h on the highway, as at the moment my 0 to 60 is extremley slow and players behind me are getting impatient.

Drive a Volvo FH

5 hours ago, BANG_ItZ_DaViD said:

@peter8600dk I understand that this is a simulation game. i'm just looking for something that can get up to 60hm/h on the highway, as at the moment my 0 to 60 is extremley slow and players behind me are getting impatient.

Take a look here https://trucksim.fandom.com/wiki/Trucks

7 hours ago, JamesS014 said:

the Scania has the fastest engine with 730HP.

Max HP not mean the fastest engine...

Upon ur logic, previous gen Volvo FH16 (named ''Classic'' in the game) have 750HP engine, so even is the fastest over the Scania?

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

It's depending also what trailer you use. My truck is Scania S730 (boogie) and trailer HCT. With empty trailer this thing is fast ( 0-110 km/h ) but if you loading up 20 to 50 tons cargo then you go slow 0-70 km/h and after 70 km/h this combo flies.

Yesterday i made trip from Istanbul to Turku loaded with 48 tons of chocolate and winter mod makes more interesting and also more dangerous at high speeds (70+ km/h). If i standing behind red light and waiting turn left or right then others behind me can't make turn with green light.  Most players are impatient like they playing Forza or something similar (my suggestion: grow up please!). When i want to drive like a mad guy (pedal to the metal and speed loses eyesight) then i playing in my Xbox Forza, Dirt Rally or WRC.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:45 AM, Henry Tudor said:

Volvo has 750 hp engine but scania accelerates faster. There is a video about that in YouTube. I recommend  you to watch it, very funny actually

Yeah, it is fun, but far away from correst tests...

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• Chev locked this topic

Archived