What are your thoughts on TFM Overall, Does it bring community together?

BANG_ItZ_DaViD

I've never had TFM positively affect my experience. Music choice is typically not one that I enjoy. It does not give information in a way that is beneficial to me. "C-D road has a jam at the Brussel-Rotterdam intersection". Yeah, I already know that. Thanks. Traffic updates from TFM aren't that great.

Aside from that, my experience with TFM is limited. I think it's an unnecessary addition. It's cool to have and brings some people together, but it's not for me.

I dont want to dissapoint anyone, but TMF is just an ordinary music station, which plays neutral music, so more people can listen to it.

It does a great job co-working with TruckersMP, remember the RealOpsV8 or Christmas Convoy(DJ informed about road congestion and current route).

At my opinion, there is nothing special about TFM at all. It plays ordinary music and does a standart online radio job :о 

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

They're one of the biggest stations on the simulation network, however I really think they've had the unfair advantage with SCS and their promotions, considering one of their Administrators works for SCS and is regularly seen advertising them on their streams, Massive kick in the teeth for stations like TruckSimFM, SimulatorRadio and some others.

Mark Davison
TruckersFM Radio Presenter
Nexus Transport Owner / Founder

Mental Health Convoy Founder

TruckersFM is great for bringing the community together, TFM was the first radio station I came across and ive soon become really good friends with some of the lads at the station, They provide decent music and entertainment for the roads and even traffic reports! What more could you want! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate all the love. Truckers.FM has been around for almost 5 years now, and building it to this point has been a massive challenge and journey! It couldn't be done without the team of presenters and mods behind our backs, and of course you the community who engage with us on the daily! ??

We've always had our focus on the Trucking community, and do our best to play music drivers can enjoy, however (like mentioned here) not everyone is a fan of the majority of music played on our station, and that's just fine. Everyone is different, so whether you like us, or you don't think it's for you, we appreciate your support. ❤️

We look forward to what the future holds, and we will keep playing tunes! Give us a try, check out the variety of shows or make a request at https://truckers.fm/ ?

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

Hello.  I also like TFM, there is a nice atmosphere and a really friendly community.  Regards! :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived