2020 is coming, but tell me.. How was your 2019?

Well, My 2019 was good, Mainly being taking a risk by leaving my job of 12 years to go into another field. And after 3 months there i'm going for promotion. Fingers crossed. But in 2020 I want to help others more. Here's to some great TMP content for 2020. Here's to a great 2020 for everyone. And happy trucking ??

For me, I must say it's been pretty epic within the TMP/ETS community. Joined a VTC, made it onto their staff team, logged over 500,000KM's, and I'm now a report moderator for TMP.

It's amazing how far some good honest hard work will get you, with enough determination :D

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and an amazing New Year!

Best Wishes;

RB :)

I had quite a rough year with some real big troubles for the last months... Made much mistakes and failed on a lot of things... But Ive learned much and took drastic changes to do things differently from now on. Ive got some help on some things and thats a good start also. Januari Ill start on the new job so thats a door opener also for me. 2020 is gonna be a year of change for me. Offcourse we started the vtc also last year and were gonna take it hopefully to the top with good and fun people.

Better times are coming, but ETS2/ATS will stay for the relaxation moments :)

Everyone, wishing you guys the best wishes, for now and in all oncoming years. Just make the best out of it. Saying ''can't'', isnt an option ;)

• Chev locked this topic

Archived