TruckersMP Community Awards 2019

Martin.

Good luck all.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

10 hours ago, Chubbywolf said:

I keep getting a error when I haven't even done the survey yet 'It looks like you or someone else in your network has already participated in this survey. This is why you cannot take this survey anymore.'

If you got a relative that has submitted it whilst connected to your router, or from your PC, then you are unable to submit another vote, as it's limited to 1 per person.

Good luck everyone! ❤️ 

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

The submissions are now officially closed! I will be posting the results if not today, within the next few days, on a separate topic (thus, do not look for them in here; this comment will be later on edited with the link to the topic with the results). Thanks to everyone that dedicated time towards voting!

• Martin. locked this topic
  • Luna unpinned this topic

Archived