TruckersMP Community Awards 2019

Martin.

TruckersMP Community Awards 2019

What is it?

The TruckersMP Community Awards is an annual survey that's held throughout the community. The goal of it is to solemnly raise the holiday spirit and to have a little fun 'competition' between each other. Everyone gets one opportunity to vote, so make sure to carefully choose the person/event you vote for! The awards are unbiased and are not associated with any VTC/Community Group/TruckersMP itself. The votes are 100% community opinion and we encourage you to make your own decision when making nominations, don't just follow the crowd.

Under no circumstances will any submissions be modified/deleted UNLESS if abused by the 'Other' voting option. All other submissions will remain untouched.

How does it work?

Moving through this form, you will be directed to a number of sections where you will be able to make your nominations on a number of topics, from TruckersMP Staff, to best trucking company and events. When votes close, the information is collected and the results finalized.

Why are new staff and trial staff not listed?

Staff that join the TruckersMP staff after the release date of the voting form will not be added.

Trial staff will not be listed due to them being on such positions for a short period of time.

When does the voting close and when will the results be announced?

As mentioned in the beginning of the form, you have time until the 31-st of January, 2020 to submit your vote(s). The results will shortly be released after the survey has been closed (in the time span of 1 to 2 weeks, maximum). There are no nominations this year due to certain events, however, we can promise you that next year there will be such.

Towards the staff members: Remember, this is for fun, so please do not end up voting for yourself!

Where do I vote?

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Once again, I'd like to wish you all Happy Holidays!

Just now, MrSirViking said:

@EchoSpot Damit! :P Hey btw! where is Foreunner? I dont think i saw him in there. And i wanted to vote for him at least once! He has done such a great job on the Real Ops stuff!

Forerunner is the only Add-on Manager, therefore there was no reason to add a separate section with 1 radio button.

• Smoky pinned this topic

I'd like to clear things out. After a further discussion, it was decided to bring back the 'Project Manager of the Year' award. This is due to the importance of the role throughout the community, whereas it's the only award with retired members. Sadly, you will be unable to vote once again, due to the large amount of submissions already. I apologize for the inconvenience and I do hope you understand why it was brought back.

Archived