Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Will it ever become possible to have ingame traffic on multiplayer?

sicktulip5

Hey @sicktulip5,

Since SCS is updating traffic AI with almost every update, It's practically impossible to implement traffic into TruckersMP. I know that there's a thread with proper response from developers, but i can't find it anymore.

With regards,

RedPiggy

RedPiggy

Languages: us.gif | cz.gif

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Pravidla | Nábor | Podpora | Zpětná vazba | TruckersMP tým | Návody | Nápady

—————————————————————————————————————————

Feel free to contact me at one of these platforms if you need to get something translated

| TruckersMP | World Of Trucks | Discord | Steam |

In the past, when the teaser video was made on this topic, TMP had a working prototype for AI support, but just before the Official Release SCS completely overhauled the AI system, thus breaking the whole project. And ever since, SCS been changing the AI in the game. When SCS comes up with the perfect AI that doesn't need further changes, then the "new gamemode" probably will be supported.

Even if they would add it, try to imagine what would happen.

Try to imagine a highway road, where every traffic car (even other trucks) are scattered around by some not very responsible driver. And this may happen not only by his wish, but also by some lag and de-synchronization in the result. I wont even mention traffic cars on the Calais-Duisburg road, it will be a total shipwreck. 

Of course, TMP can make traffic solid or whatever, but it destroys whole point of adding traffic.

So, to add a traffic, TMP must not only keep it up to date (and hold up new updates), but also resolve the problem of how exactly they will need to add traffic.

I think that keeping it up to date will not be the best idea and wont be met by community with warmth (everybody whill dislike that, im almost sure in it).

Anyway, you can play winter mod in singleplayer (of course if there is one) and it will give you the best christmas mood ?

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chev locked this topic

Archived