Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Snow Mod MP ?

JackieTR

1 hour ago, MADMEX955 said:

Well It is only working for me in SP I have try server1 and promods1 and I have no winter , and yes I have done it as the info say to install it 

Try to read the instructions carefully. You may accidently copy mods files into Euro Truck Simulator 2, but instead you need to copy them into ETS2MP folder.

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

• 2 weeks later...

The physics are incredible. While driving skoda, it is very hard to control in curves if your speed higher than 60 or 70 km/h. The spinning are very realistic. While driving trucks, speed does not affect too much but if you brake or use retarder, the trailer starts to slide and that cause trailer to slide. Also if your speed high and use brake while going down a inclined road in scandinavia, suddenly trailer loose its control. Very funny physics The physics are incredible. While driving skoda, it is very hard to control in curves if your speed higher than 60 or 70 km/h. The spinning are very realistic. While driving trucks, speed does not affect too much but if you brake or use retarder, the trailer starts to slide and that cause truck to slide. Also if your speed high and use brake while going down an inclined road in scandinavia, suddenly trailer loose its control. In my opinion, this modes make game ten times funnier. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived