Steering wheel works in ETS2 but not works in TruckersMP

MGbrainstormer(NL)

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello mgbrainstormer,

I made a light research about it on internet and I didn't quite found a solid solution for this, sorry. But there are some suggestions that you can try, even if the topics I looked has marked as "unresolved", they might work on yours. Try these and send the logs here if they don't work (logs is located in Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > game.log).

• Suggestion from DesertEagle26: Turn off the steering vibration in single player. If it is still the same, uninstall the steering wheel software.
  • Suggestion from H_pro1: Try launching TruckersMP as administrator and see if it's fixed.
  • Suggestion from ~{DCMT}~ Ryu: Try with a different profile.
  • Suggestion from Willy.J.K: Try plugging the wheel to a different USB port of your PC.
  • Make sure the device is plugged in and detected by the system, check your Device Manager to see if it's not detected.

That's all I have, I'd like to hear if any of those fixes your problem ^^

Age: 19                                              IRL Occupation: ELT Student

Country: Turkey                                Programming Languages: NodeJS, Vue, Nuxt, TypeScript my website

It's easy to contact with me! Just send me a message on TruckersMP forum, leave a comment to my Steam profile or send me a direct message on Discord! You can find a lot more about me on my website! I'd love to help and assist you out!

We are glad to hear, that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone, who tried to help here!

If you require more help in the Future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png