Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unsupported game version detected

rebel2417

Question

So I attempted to log in to haul a couple loads today after playing for probably 16 hours yesterday. Today I boot it up and its telling me that I have an unsupported game version the expected version is 1.36.1.30s and I have version 1.36.1.33 . . . . Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks. I attempted to upload a screenshot; However it will not let me. Thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

Hello, SCS recently pushed another update to the game so TruckersMP team has to work on to the client to make it compatible with the new ETS2 version. We can not really do anything at this time but we can downgrade our game version. It's really easy but don't forget that you have to opt out from beta after TruckersMP client gets an update. Follow these steps do downgrade your game.

spacer.png

If you can't see the picture for some reason, or you don't have 6 seconds to watch those steps all you have to do is:

• Go to your Steam library.
  • Find Euro Truck Simulator 2 and right click on it.
  • Select Properties and select Betas tab.
  • Click on the menu there and select the supported version (it's temporary_1_36 for now).
  • Close the window and let the game update itself. Then you can start playing TruckersMP again.
  • Upvote 1

Age: 19                                              IRL Occupation: ELT Student

Country: Turkey                                Programming Languages: NodeJS, Vue, Nuxt, TypeScript my website

It's easy to contact with me! Just send me a message on TruckersMP forum, leave a comment to my Steam profile or send me a direct message on Discord! You can find a lot more about me on my website! I'd love to help and assist you out!

There was a update quite a few hours ago for ATS and ETS2 that supports the new WoT xmas event as shown here: https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/12/christmas-grand-giving-event-2019.html

Because of this, and at the time of typing, TMP isn't supported  due to the difference in versions so you, me and everyone else will need to wait until a update from TMP becomes available.

**Edit

I've been made aware that you'll be able to downgrade via steam to temporary 1.36 for incompatible mods. (obviously you'll probably not be able to partake in the WoT event)

Edited by The Englishman
Added new info I acquired

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you Questions has been answered.

Thanks to everyone for helping here!

If you need more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved

spacer.png