PS4 Controller setup

Rudewolf

Hello, I would like to ask if anybody is using PS4 controller to play ETS2. I used it for maybe a year but now, on new PC it's not working. Steering sensitivity is really fast. Can somebody share a screenshot of steering sensitivity you are using? Thank you for your answers. 

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

Hey! I used to have a PS4 Controller which I used a lot actually. I would usually set my sensitivy to default, that seemed pretty smooth to me and felt rather good, while parking and everything. Try experimenting different sensitivities and see which suits you the best.

Good luck!

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

It all depends on your prefrence of how you want your sensetivity. When i had a ps4 controller i would use this setting here 

image.png.31eed7e7793b0e8713810e453528e01b.png

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 4 weeks later...

Archived