Patron Name Colour

NFSCARS

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello!

Unfortunately i have to tell you, that it is not possible to change the colour of your Name.

As Patreon, your Name is golden, as Support it's Pink and as Game Moderator it's red, for example.

I hope this answers your Question, please let us know!

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

Hi @nfscarsabc

I think it is worth quoting the following article from TruckersMP Knowledge Base.
Claiming Patreon Rewards: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/598  (available in several languages):

"Important: You must be a "Master Trucker" Patron to receive in-game rewards! You cannot see your name yourself. In case you do not have a golden name and badge you should follow the step above first. Please note that you may have disabled the color of your name. This can be done by performing the /toggle-group (or /tg) command. You will see a message ingame saying "Your group color is now set to hidden" or "Your group is now set to visible". This can be done at any time. Please remember that this setting will always reset when you leave the server."

Have a nice day & Happy Trucking!

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

On 12/16/2019 at 6:24 PM, MarkON said:

Hi @nfscarsabc

I think it is worth quoting the following article from TruckersMP Knowledge Base.
Claiming Patreon Rewards: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/598  (available in several languages):

"Important: You must be a "Master Trucker" Patron to receive in-game rewards! You cannot see your name yourself. In case you do not have a golden name and badge you should follow the step above first. Please note that you may have disabled the color of your name. This can be done by performing the /toggle-group (or /tg) command. You will see a message ingame saying "Your group color is now set to hidden" or "Your group is now set to visible". This can be done at any time. Please remember that this setting will always reset when you leave the server."

Have a nice day & Happy Trucking!

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Sorry maybe i didn't express clearly,my question is can i change the color of name?For example,change the color to pink or green instead of gold.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Linciano said:

Hello!

Unfortunately i have to tell you, that it is not possible to change the colour of your Name.

As Patreon, your Name is golden, as Support it's Pink and as Game Moderator it's red, for example.

I hope this answers your Question, please let us know!

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

Thanks for your answer !You have solved my question !Merry Christmas!

Hello there!

I am glad to hear that i was able to answer your question :)

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Happy Holidays!

Kind regards

Linciano

TrukcersMP Support

//locked and moved to solved Topics.

spacer.png