Once. Three days. When do we clear the lockdown

Xiao-Ju-Zi

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello, as you didn't mention what "lockdown" you were talking about, I'd say it's a ban. If you are banned, it means you can not join the game so I think that's what you meant with lockdown. If it's true and you can not login to your account, simply check your profile, scroll down and you'll see "Punishment History" section there. I'd have checked it myself if it was public but it's private, so only you and the moderators can see them. If there's any available results, you can check their due date. If it's unlimited, you can't play TruckersMP with your current account anytime again. If it's not, you'll see a date in "Expires" area of that ban, you can just wait for that time to pass and you can continue playing from where you left. If this is not the case, give us more details so we can help you more.

image.png.73e984d6ca05989c7058cd94b7aa02f5.png

Age: 19                                              IRL Occupation: ELT Student

Country: Turkey                                Programming Languages: NodeJS, Vue, Nuxt, TypeScript my website

It's easy to contact with me! Just send me a message on TruckersMP forum, leave a comment to my Steam profile or send me a direct message on Discord! You can find a lot more about me on my website! I'd love to help and assist you out!

Punishments (bans) don't have a due time to get deleted. They'll stay on your profile all the time. You can't delete a record of punishment but you can hide it from others, and as I said, if you see an expiration date in there, you can start playing after that date again.

Age: 19                                              IRL Occupation: ELT Student

Country: Turkey                                Programming Languages: NodeJS, Vue, Nuxt, TypeScript my website

It's easy to contact with me! Just send me a message on TruckersMP forum, leave a comment to my Steam profile or send me a direct message on Discord! You can find a lot more about me on my website! I'd love to help and assist you out!

Hello there,

Due to this topic not having a reply within the last 3 days, I will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you are still having issues and wish for the topic to be reopen, please feel free to contact me or any other support member and we will open it again for you.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics