Frosty Winter Weather Mod v7.3 (1.36)

MarkON

Frosty Winter Weather Mod is now available in TruckersMP!  ❄️?️

Officially information:

Happy Trucking ❕

MarkON

19 minutes ago, Technology With Pro said:

Hello, I have a problem using the Frosty mod. I have the mod in this path (Documents > ETS2MP > mod) and TruckersMP is not showing the mod I have in my mod file. I have followed the instruction on how to use the frosty mod.

3 hours ago, MADMEX955 said:

I have no winter in mp only in sp, and yes i have don it ass the instal info say, its not working on server1 an promods1 for me 

I think it is worth quoting the following part of the article from TruckersMP Knowledge Base.
How to install the Winter Mod?: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/84  (available in several languages):

“Snow not appearing in-game” “Not appearing on mod list”

Make sure that you are installing it in the correct directory, rather than in the standard Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator folder, it should be in the ETS2MP and ATSMP folder respectively. Just like with ProMods, the winter mod files will not appear in your mod manager when you launch multiplayer, this is normal. If the winter mod files are in the correct ETS2MP or ATSMP folder respectively, then they will be correctly picked up by our launcher.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:45 PM, BrunoPelogia said:

guys im trying to download the mod but when i click on the green button "confirm download" it is redirecting me to AD websites and the download process dont continue..can somebody help me with that?

I got the same issue, that Sharemod website redirect you to some shady website.. wtf is that???

• 3 weeks later...

Archived