How to reach a game moderator after the ban expires

Senomega

Question

5 answers to this question

• Web Developer

You should never contact game moderator directly, if this related to your ban. Respect their time, as well as private life.

If your ban already expired, you cannot appeal it then. You had time to do so, while your ban was still active.

However, you can still contact Game Management via the feedback system and complain about the ban / moderator there:

https://truckersmp.com/feedback

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

It is not resolved! The moderator who blocked here has taken away the opportunity to react to the problem. I used the feedback to describe the matter at least a little more precisely from my point of view. It is far from wanting to annoy anyone here. But I also find it lousy to pose as a chaotic driver with my 40 years.

Dear @Senomega,

Forum is not proper place to talk about it. We're happy to hear that you created Feedback ticket but you have to wait for answer.

We cannot help you with Feedback System here. Be patient and wait for answer.

Unfortunately I have to lock and move this topic to Resolved.

Forum is not proper place to talk about it and I see that you do not require any help.

Due to reason mentioned above I'm going to lock and move thread to Solved topics.

Do you have more questions? Do not hesitate to contact with me via private message.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |