So playing a sim not allowed.

Spiritos

You can disable pneumatic brake simulation in gameplay settings. Once you do that, you'll be able to move even without having any pressure in the air system. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I think what he means is he likes to to play actual simulation by using air brakes etc. But he got teleported to service because his air brake and was waiting on it to rebuild pressure 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Had the same thing happen to me one time. You know what I did? I learned from it and disabled Airbrake simulation in TruckersMP. There is nothing stopping you from using your air pressure wisely, or merely simulating it of your own accord without the feature enabled. Fact is, stopped in the middle of the road is blocking, regardless of why you're doing it.

To simulate as realistic as possible is indeed allowed and even encouraged.
Blocking traffic however is a violation of game rule §2.3:

§2.3 - Blocking*

Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar.

(Source: https://truckersmp.com/rules)

The game moderator was kind enough to only teleport you out of the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived