Road Train allowed on ATS?

TEmaT [ARG]

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there, @TEmaT [ARG]

Based on the rules shown here, it quotes: 

§3.4 - Trailer combinations*

It is only permitted to use a trailer combination which is default within each game. The exact trailers and cargoes used do not matter in this rule and can be mixed freely. The maximum length of any trailer combination must not exceed the length of the longest default combination ("HCT" for ETS2 and "Turnpike Double" for ATS, see images below) - using a longer trailer on any combination is permitted if it is within this length.

Also, based on the fact that you made a mod, it is with a high chance that the mod will not be compatible with the current mod that runs off of TruckersMP, so you might run into some difficulties loading it into multiplayer at this time. I hope that this answers your question. 

With regards, 

SarahMaddy

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

46 minutes ago, SarahMaddy said:

Also, based on the fact that you made a mod, it is with a high chance that the mod will not be compatible with the current mod that runs off of TruckersMP, so you might run into some difficulties loading it into multiplayer at this time. I hope that this answers your question

It may be that type of mod that you can load in singleplayer, purchase the trailer, save your game and then you can deactivate it and your purchased trailer will remain in your garage.

However this combination is, in my opinion, not allowed for multiplayer, it is a B-triple, only B-double are allowed by the game. Moreover, I am certain it also exceeds maximum allowed length of default trailer combinations, the turnpike double, which consist of two 48 foot trailers connected by dolly (single or tandem). Only triple trailer combination that is allowed uses three 28 foot trailers conncted with single axle dolly.

• True Story 1

7 hours ago, Granite said:
7 hours ago, Granite said:

It may be that type of mod that you can load in singleplayer, purchase the trailer, save your game and then you can deactivate it and your purchased trailer will remain in your garage.

However this combination is, in my opinion, not allowed for multiplayer, it is a B-triple, only B-double are allowed by the game. Moreover, I am certain it also exceeds maximum allowed length of default trailer combinations, the turnpike double, which consist of two 48 foot trailers connected by dolly (single or tandem). Only triple trailer combination that is allowed uses three 28 foot trailers conncted with single axle dolly.

That's right, it is a mod which would be activated in singleplayer, buy the trailer and enter the mp. By the way, thanks for your reply.

Hello there,

Seeing as we have not received any news regarding this forum topic, we will now be moving this topic with the rest of the Unsolved topics.

It has been our pleasure monitoring your post for the past couple weeks and we hope that you will not hesitate to create a new one should you need our help in the future!

Happy New Years to you and the community!

// Moved to Unsolved.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support