F7 bugging, will this be fixed anytime soon ???

McDodge34 [FR QC]

im sure it will be resolved soon. I know its frustrating but patience is key. Happened to me today F7 and then clicking to go to service pauses the game and then you can't unpause it 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

1 minute ago, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT-24 said:

I'm sure the team is aware of the problem. Try to use /fix until they fix it. Alternatively, you can teleport to a garage and there is usually a service nearby.

Problem is I don't own all garages I refuse to cheat in this game, I know 99,9% of players cheated money in, I've never done so, not even once, I started my profile in 2014, and I can safely and proudly say its free of any cheat, I try to have at least a garage in most country, but having to teleport far from the load destination isn't going to be very productive for me.

76561198104067447.png

I know what you mean. I have the same profile from back when i first started playing. Before cloud save was available for ETS2 i backed my profiles up to one drive so if i get a new PC i would just retrieve my profile. I like working my way up the Economy 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

3 minutes ago, [WTLVTC]-Truckerpilot said:

I know what you mean. I have the same profile from back when i first started playing. Before cloud save was available for ETS2 i backed my profiles up to one drive so if i get a new PC i would just retrieve my profile. I like working my way up the Economy 

I don't trust hard drives for savegames, mine is backed up to the cloud using dropbox and Gamesave Manager that allow me to symlink the save files to my dropbox drive without changing the folder in the game.

76561198104067447.png

19 minutes ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

I don't trust hard drives for savegames, mine is backed up to the cloud using dropbox and Gamesave Manager that allow me to symlink the save files to my dropbox drive without changing the folder in the game.

Oh no not an actual drive i use google One drive their cloud save and back up my files 

TruckerPilot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived