single or convoy?

Mr.Drexy

That depends how I'm feeling and also how my pc can support multiple players at the same time.

If I'm feeling nervous, then I like to drive solo but with a multiplayer environment. But I like to do some events/convoys when I'm feeling well and ready. And I also don't forget that a multiplayer is a system dedicated to have a few players at the same time playing so.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always prefer to be alone. A truck driver goes alone always, im going alone also when im driving (except if i have my daughter or my wife with...rarely that). I barely saw in my life drivers to follow a specific route together, except from companies with same routes (and there not always together but till a specific point), i never had someone to follow me or to follow him. So, yeah...alone is always better for many reasons (most of them serious reasons...for those who drive in "reality", they understand my point). 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:28 PM, Lukassrs said:

I often drive alone and I enjoy it. But I think if you drive with more persons it is just more fun.

I agree. Personally I do prefer driving alone as well. Convoys with some friends are also pretty fun though. 

However I am for sure not this kind of player that likes driving in these big VTC convoys. I love driving for my own or with some friends together!

I don't mind either to be completely honest with you, i like driving with others but that can sometime also be an issue - Happy Trucking

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

I like to relax with company colleagues and friends, organizing 3.4 trucks and therefore making a small convoy. I also prefer large convoys organized by other companies in the game, as long as it is conducted safely without annoying and trolling people.

I also love to drive alone, then I indulge in full rolplaying! I observe traffic lights, signs, advantages, etc. while 90% of players do NOT do this massively.

It depends on me on 3 things .... 1.- If one wants to make a fast and efficient delivery 2.- If one wants to have a good time with friends 3.- If it is a convoy but to make deliveries either for the virtual or truckbook , see who you go with if they don't spoil your load and make trouble with friends. best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, the current TMP roads are too empty to play single. So I prefer convoys. I think there's almost no reason to play single in MP because SP's AI traffics are more than MP's players.

Pressing the horn and saying hi when we meet the truck on the other side is not fun enough to play.

In TMP, if we drive 500km+, there will almost not be anyone. How boring!

On 12/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, Loulie said:

Difficult to choose.. ?

I often drive alone ! But when I can it's cool to join a convoy 

yes, 

you have completely right! 

I spent many hours playing alone when some day i think it is boring! When I found a company it changes a lot.

People, convoy many talks about some topic on ts3. With it i fell better.

Of course I drive alone when i need a break from people XD 

Sorry about my english language i still learn.

Archived