single or convoy?

Mr.Drexy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/26/2019 at 12:43 PM, BANG_ItZ_DaViD said:

2, as long as it is well organised, then i'm happy. poor convoy management can lead to rules being broken and sometimes long cues of traffic.

When it comes to gameplay there is something nice about 3 or 4 members of the same VTC getting together over teamspeak or discord, that way the group doesn't get broken up by red lights as on the sim servers i stop for them.  

There have been occasions when I have stopped at a red light when travelling alone and a 15 truck convoy had rolled by, as I sit at a red, or sometimes gets stuck behind me, who is sat a red light. 

If I come up behind a convoy I am not a part of, I will usually sit behind it, I'm not always in a hurry to pass anyone, if i want to pass it will radio the convoy to seek permission to pass.  It's only polite 

@TheCreepyTruckr

We should meet up sometime somewhere on the map

Riding alone is a good option, but for me the best option is to ride with other players or with friends in a convoy. :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I prefer to drive in convoys or in little groups, because it's just more fun, but I rarely ever am able to participate in a convoy. But in general I prefer to drive in groups/convoys.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived