Promods v2.43 RELEASED. Installed tested. Now what?

ROADY'O

15 minutes ago, Granite said:

Check compatibility, version 2.43 don't support multiplayer,  and don't support Road to the Black Sea dlc

Support for multiplayer must be given by TruckMp. This version does not use the DLC Road to the Black Sea, but its mod map, and the Multi server dedicated to those who use the Promodos, does not involve problems, if it loads the ProMods files.

Hey,

can someone tell me how I fix it? (see screenshot)

First time I installed promods 2.42 in game version 1.35 promods map works fine and see all map, then update for 1.35 come out and maps no more like before. Now in game version 1.36 promods version 2.43 looks like last time. I installed promods like first time (watch on youtube how installed it).

20191214125013_1.jpg

7 hours ago, FullM00n said:

Hey,

can someone tell me how I fix it? (see screenshot)

First time I installed promods 2.42 in game version 1.35 promods map works fine and see all map, then update for 1.35 come out and maps no more like before. Now in game version 1.36 promods version 2.43 looks like last time. I installed promods like first

time (watch on youtube how installed it).

What's your load order and did you install the Promods express download (all in 1 file) or the free download?

Spoiler

Also wrong place

2 hours ago, Andreas A.H said:

What's your load order and did you install the Promods express download (all in 1 file) or the free download?

Reveal hidden contents

Also wrong place

Fixed. Thank you anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived