Christmas Convoy 22 December 2019 - Proudly Supporting Make-A-Wish!

Digital

14 minutes ago, ScoLoki said:

Do you guys know that there is a game called ATS?

This is the ATS game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/American_Truck_Simulator/
However, you should not ask here, if you have any questions, you should ask here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

• True Story 1

On 12/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, 20Fire_Storm05 said:

I think it's really great that you organize something and want to ride, incidentally, I wanted to ask if and if so winter uptdate comes. Thank you and sorry if i wrote anything wrong I`m German

Keep an eye on the TruckersMP blogs and social media for updates on Winter Mod.

9 hours ago, DavinaTheWeena said:

Hello

Looking forward to this - all ready bar trailer paint & will make a donation.

Can I ask will there be any review of the AFK timeout on this occasion as often 10 mins can be too short to allow other things that need to happen during the course of a full day?

Thank you.

There will be no AFK kick timer on the server. :) 

On 12/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, ScoLoki said:

Just saying the TruckersMP team should give ATS some more love.

We try to balance fairly between ETS2 and ATS events, where possible. September was a particularly busy period for ATS events, but we understand ETS2 is a big favourite as well. Keep an eye out for upcoming news in the new year to see when the next ATS event will be.

I await you all in this convoy that has everything to get the best of the year ?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

7 minutes ago, Diesel Dieter said:

I see that wish_painted_trailer.mp and christmas_convoy_2019.mp come along with the today's update. But i cant find the Trailer Skin in the Shop. Is it only available on the Convoy-Server tomorrow?

kind regards and merry xmas to everyone...

Hello! The Make-A-Wish trailer paint is available on the Christmas Convoy server tomorrow. You should be able to see it in the services when connected to that server. :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Digital said:

Hello! The Make-A-Wish trailer paint is available on the Christmas Convoy server tomorrow. You should be able to see it in the services when connected to that server. :) 

Oh that's too bad! I would like to have my truck color-coordinated beforehand. What time is the server online tomorrow?

Big thank you to all for another enjoyable event. 7900km by the time got to Oslo servu0ices to remove the paint. Well guided by CC as didn't set any waypoints this time. Still far too many overtakers & one chose to collide with me. Enjoyable keeping to gentle speeds & listening to the YT commentary. @k1nd3r13 & Magic Stars good to meet you :).

I was the first on the server @ 06:00 with ID 0. 16 hours in total. I'm done.

• HaulieLove 1