Christmas Convoy 22 December 2019 - Proudly Supporting Make-A-Wish!

Digital

BANNER

Check out our Christmas Convoy 2019 Trailer!

Greetings! Every year, the TruckersMP community comes together like a family to celebrate an important holiday... Christmas! It has become a well-known tradition in the community for hundreds of players and staff to attend a massive 12-hour convoy.

We are excited to confirm that this event will be returning once again for Christmas 2019. However, this year we are planning something never done in an official TruckersMP event before.

For the last couple of months, we have been working with an incredible charitable organisation, to make this event truly special...

MAW-BANNER

Make-A-Wish was formed to grant life-changing wishes to children with critical illnesses. When children are battling a critical illness, so much of normal childhood is taken away from them.

A wish is something that gives children the opportunity to look outside their illness. It restores a sense of childhood back to the child and normalcy back to the family.

Wishes are varied, personal and life-changing. Whether it's going on an amazing holiday, meeting a celebrity hero, or having a bedroom makeover, Make-A-Wish go above and beyond to grant amazing wishes to very amazing children.

To support Make-A-Wish, TruckersMP is sponsoring a child with a wish to visit Lapland (Finland)! In Lapland, children and their families can experience the snow, see reindeer, and visit Santa Claus himself.

On behalf of Make-A-Wish, we are reaching out to you, the players, to make the wish come true! If you are able to support us, please consider donating.

Our official fundraising page is JustGiving.com/ChristmasConvoy

We will be accepting donations from this page only. All funds go directly to Make-A-Wish Foundation UK.

As a thank you to anyone who donates, we will be adding a 'Make-A-Wish Supporter' Award to your profile. To receive it, simply contact us via Feedback, selecting the Event Management category.

Donations made during the Christmas Convoy event will be announced across the whole server!

CHRISTMAS-BANNER

Our Christmas Convoy will be on Sunday 22 December 2019, starting from 09:00 UTC, and finishing 12 hours later at 21:00 UTC!

Specifically, we will be driving for 2 hours per route, with a 30-minute break prior to the next routes departure.

There are 5 routes in total, travelling 5000 miles across France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden, and Norway.

ROUTE 1 HEADER ROUTE 1 MAP

ROUTE 2 HEADER ROUTE 2 MAP

ROUTE 3 HEADER ROUTE 3 MAP

ROUTE 4 HEADER ROUTE 4 MAP

ROUTE 5 HEADER ROUTE 5 MAP

To see when each convoy starts in your timezone, check out our Timezone Converter link.

To help us raise awareness of Make-A-Wish and the incredible work they do, we have created a unique Make-A-Wish trailer paint! This will be added to TruckersMP closer to the event date, and available to purchase for any of your non-DLC box trailers.

MAW-TRAILER

We urge you to use this during the convoy to show your support.

From everyone at TruckersMP and Make-A-Wish, we wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope to see you at the convoy with us!

Additional Event Details:

Event Rules | DLC: Vive la France, Going East!, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Scandinavia | Server: Christmas Convoy

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 4

It would be a nice touch if the trailer skin was added for the convoy but i doubt that will happen, from the trailer i was expecting a Promods Xmas Convoy as it was clearly recorded in Iceland. Seriously though i wish these things could have their own skin for the event as it would honestly look so much better & professional! I'd love to see the Northern Lights, sometimes i dream of going there or to Australia. 

9 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

It would be a nice touch if the trailer skin was added for the convoy but i doubt that will happen, from the trailer i was expecting a Promods Xmas Convoy as it was clearly recorded in Iceland. Seriously though i wish these things could have their own skin for the event as it would honestly look so much better & professional! I'd love to see the Northern Lights, sometimes i dream of going there or to Australia. 

I'm I missing something with your reply but didn't they announce they are releasing the trailer skin?

To help us raise awareness of Make-A-Wish and the incredible work they do, we have created a unique Make-A-Wish trailer paint! This will be added to TruckersMP closer to the event date, and available to purchase for any of your owned trailers.

• True Story 1