Fatal Error

Gogu Vicleanu

Question

Hello guys,i have a problem with the game. When i try to run it,i get a black screen and then an error appears that tells me "Game Crahed" FATAL ERROR. I tried lauching the game as administrator,i reinstalled TruckersMp,Steam, and Euro Truck. Please help me fix the error. I also did what this topic says: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/33367-fatal-error/ ........ here u have my crashlog: https://pastebin.com/yy982d7h Best Regards! I also have to say that Ets2 singleplayer is working fine.

6 answers to this question

Greetings @IAMDDB,

First of all, thank you for your time to create a topic in the Help section.

Could you please find game.log file in the Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2 and upload it on pastebin.com?
That will help me to understand better what problem you're running through and how to fix it properly.

Thanks for understanding! :)

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Hello IAMDDB,

For this problem, it might caused by DX11, before TMP solve that, you can change your game to OpenGL and it might be solved.

Kind Regards,

Air Canada

Hello, 

Try this solutions:

• Remove the TMP from the control panel, check for local C. There may be a file named TMP. You should delete it too. reinstall
  • From C:\Users\win10\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2, delete the Config file in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 file. The game will generate itself.
  • Local Disk C, program files x64, Steam, Steamapps, Common, Euro Truck Sim 2, Bin in the winx64 file will delete it and move to the steam library. Right-click ETS2.

Solution 2:

• If you receive this error, you can try the manual below. Also Net Framework, DirectX ve Visual C++ herefrom check if you have the latest versions.Be sure to follow the manual and verify the file. You can remove temporary files and old registry paths by using CCleaner

Solution 3:

• Find the My Computer/Local Disk C/Program Data/TruckersMP file and enter it by double-clicking.
    In the window that opens, delete the file named "core_ets2mp.dll" and close the window.

With all respect,

Gainer

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |