Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is this exploit possible?

MadCowTransport

So yesterday I was playing American Truck Simulator online and was peaked at the speed limit of 80MPH. I noticed a truck overtake me at what appeared to be 20MPH faster. I watched my tab menu as he pulled away, by about 200 meters per minute. Is this exploit possible? 

I'd just like to know that it wasn't some bug or something with the guy's ping so I can post video and report it next time. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

If you were driving 80MPH and he was more faster then I think it was speedhack but if it was downhill and he had heavy cargo then it's possible, I checked it on my own and with heavy cargo sometimes in ATS it's possible to drive that fast. Also it could've been a moderator or someone higher, their speed limit is around 160km/h (I don't know how much it is in ATS/MPH). Anyways, if you're sure that it was just normal player you can report him I think. Even if someone have lags he can't drive that fast, same thing for high ping, for example, in one moment we can see that he just stopped and then just "teleport" forward but still, this speed is impossible.

No as said above its not possible to go 20mph faster than the speedlimit. Unless they have a heavy cargo and are going down hill. If its a long enough hill, gravity could get them to speeds like that. If its on flat ground its impossible and they would probably be using speed hacks. Weather or not it was a moderator going faster i dont know and i cant really comment on how fast they can go.  So if you see someone going that much faster i would record them and report them on the website.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived