Game Crash - Fatal Error

_cr7_4

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there,

It seems you aren't the only one having this issue.

This is likely to be caused by DX11. Since DX9 is not supported anymore by SCS, it automatically puts you into DX11 which has a lot of issues with TMP.
If you could change it to launch with OpenGL, that would be great.
To change it to OpenGL, please do the following: My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\config.cfg find r_device and change it from "dx11" to "gl"
OR launch singleplayer from Steam and select launch with OpenGL.

Kind Regards,
Savage
TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

Please ensure your running MP as Administrator or it will not run. . If above mentioned method does not work trying uninstall and reinstalling the game. Does this happen on Both MP and SP or Just MP. If the problem is only related to MP you can try reinstalling MP and seeing if your problem gets resolved. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

A similar problem. Despite the fact that the graphics card supports the 11th version and a single game works fine. What I tried:

1) reinstalling the game and multiplayer (with deleted all config files and with regedit)

2) install redistibutable ++, directx full package, run as admin and etc.

3) launch through openGL - a very dark picture and freezes (but it works)

4) new drivers for graphic card (two versions)

5) after installing the .net framework 4.7.2, it stopped throwing a fatal error, but now the game window is blurry, when you move it with the mouse it blinks (a problem with directx), if you enter the password, it says that it is not correct (but it’s correct and I go normally on the site, i.e. the password entry form is not correctly processed).

Due to the fact that other games work fine on the 11th directx, and there are a lot of players with this problem, the problem is in multiplayer. 

P.S. reinstall the operating system for the sake of the game I see no reason.

ADD: After the update that came today, the window became normal and I can enter the login and password. But they do not fit, although I go to the site normally. Using copy, the result is the same.

ADD2:New account with binding to steam account decided my problem.

Hello there,

We want to thank you for posting here on the TruckersMP Forums.

Seeing as you have not posted on this topic for 3 days, we will now move this topic to the inactive section.

If you do notice this message and still require further assistance, please contact myself or any other Support Team member to have this forum topic reopened, we will be pleased to do so for you.

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day and Merry Christmas!

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support