VTC.World — For real fans of cargo transportation

Hello, truckers,

Today we are happy to introduce you a new feature that will allow you to share your level and some statistics in VTC.World on other community resources.

We have added the ability to change the cover for your profile and implemented a signature feature that you can add on the forums and in your BIO of TruckersMP profile.

All these innovations are available in your profile settings, both through the website and in the VTC.World client.

This is the first innovation that we have implemented together with @CJMAXiK. Many thanks to him for his contribution!

Happy trucking!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your efforts?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

Hello community,

Earlier, I wrote that within the framework of VTC.World we will do something special. I'm happy to show you something!

This is the beginning of the secondary market, where you can sell your truck to other players, and buy a truck from other players.

This is a game interface for selling your personal truck on the secondary market of VTC.World: 

Spoiler

In the future, I'll tell you more about it ?

Stay safe! Good deliveries for you in TruckersMP!

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

On 5/1/2021 at 1:13 PM, Vemsky_919 said:

This new function is similar to the second-hand truck market? If so, it would be more interesting.?

Yes, it is. It's about the used truck market ?

Hello @StarSC,

I would be happy to solve this problem on my own, but unfortunately it is not possible.

The fact is that to decrypt the game's saves, TrucksBook uses third-party software that does not have access to the VTCW save files and this access cannot be granted.

On the VTCW side, the TrucksBook client has already been granted access to directly read the VTCW profile files. 

To make everything work, TrucksBook developers have 3 ways to do it:

1. Change the client's algorithm so that when a modified file is detected, the client immediately copies this file to a separate folder, with a different name (variations are possible), and there it is already decrypted using a third-party utility and then processed.
2. Embed the decryption functions of the save files in the client itself. But this may be a bad approach if you do not copping files to somewhere according to the variant above.
3. Contact me so that we can solve this problem together. I am always open to cooperation.

Also, even with full integration, according to the VTCW rules, not all TrucksBook functions can work with the profile. For example, you will not be able to inject your cargo to save of VTCW profile. 

• Woah! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 3 weeks later...

I can't install it after downloading the updated version of v0.1.12.12.19. Three days ago, I tried to report this error to your forum in the form of post, but I didn't get any reply... So, what should I do to solve this problem?

PS: I checked the updates in my computer. They are all the latest versions.?

PPS:This error is This program requires Windows Service Pack 1 or later.Then I can't install it.

12643.jpg?_1667120314

18 minutes ago, Vemsky_919 said:

I can't install it after downloading the updated version of v0.1.12.12.19. Three days ago, I tried to report this error to your forum in the form of post, but I didn't get any reply... So, what should I do to solve this problem?

PS: I checked the updates in my computer. They are all the latest versions.?

PPS:This error is This program requires Windows Service Pack 1 or later.Then I can't install it.

Hello @Vemsky_919,

Thank you for letting me know. Our technical support will respond to you as soon as possible. 

• Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello truckers,

I am happy to inform you that some users who support VTC.World via Patreon as Gold subscribers and up, have received interesting features. Now they can see more ?

The full delivery history is now available, including route labels on the map, as well as some service information.

Example:

Spoiler

fbEL04B.jpg

10.jpg?_1693113983

4 hours ago, [RusTK] Alex KERNEL said:

@Vemsky_919 I'm glad your problem was solved. I wish you only successful jobs! 

?Thank you for your team's high efficiency work mode. My problem was solved within 12 hours. I hope your VTC World project can bring us more interesting functional experience. I will continue to play VTC World to support your unremitting work!

• Thanks 1

12643.jpg?_1667120314

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, truckers!

We have already shown a similar video about the future truck market in VTC.World, but we cannot present a raw solution to the public.

A number of nuances were identified that took time for research to understand how to improve it.

Today I am glad to inform you that I managed to improve some important points when creating screenshots.

1. Now, to make your screenshots brighter and all your light accessories look attractive, VTC.World automatically turns them on and turns them off later, according to your settings.

2. To make all your accessories that are in the cabin visible, we have added automatic FOV control for the dashboard and sleepspace, regardless of your settings.

The VTC.World market is just around the corner, stay with us! See how the truck sales interface works now in this video:

Spoiler

This is a beta version demonstration, with possible errors both functional and in localization.

Have a good road to you ?

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello, truckers!

Yes, today we are playing within the framework of 1.40, when the official updates 1.41 have already been released. But, this does not mean that I can't tell you about the VTC.World news!

After testing in the team and among the Patrons, I am happy to introduce the screenshot mode in VTCW.

This update has already been released and is available to everyone. The full list of changes can be found on our website https://vtc.world/cp/ver/

But, I'm happy to show you 2 videos, and one of them is our digest with subtitles.

Example of new features: https://youtu.be/aZZ8KVbcSog
Digest with news about this (Subtitles included): https://youtu.be/oB7lh-YRHxA

I hope you liked what I told you about! See you later ?❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 2 weeks later...