VTC.World — For real fans of cargo transportation

Hello truckers,

According on testing of previous updates, user feedbacks, and taking into account the features of VTC.World when working with own profile, we came to the conclusion that we can not provide 100% support for TrucksBook on our side ?

But to make such support possible, a new mode for third-party developers «Third-party Application (TPA)» was implemented.

This mode allows you to read the game.sii data of the VTC.World profile from a special directory, without directly accessing the profile files.

You can read more about this in our FAQ: https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/3507-third-party-application-mode-tpa/

Known issues/specificity when playing with TrucksBook:
— Trucksbook client must be run as an administrator.
— Due to the features of VTCW when working with the VTCW profile, not every delivery can be taken into account.

• Thanks 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello, truckers!

We invite you to the event in honor of the anniversary of the release of VTC.World in open beta testing and ask you to support this event by voting for we apply request for a dedicated TruckersMP server.

For more information, see the event description at the link: https://vtc.world/event/BCB67A77E7DA459E/

Thank you in advance!

Warm regards, VTC.World Team.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My Garage My Rules.    Шофёр это не профессия, это состояние души.

210.jpg?_1631798491

Dear friends!

To register new VTCW accounts, we remove the requirement for 50 hours of playtime for one of the games and permanently disable it.

Now, the number of hours you played in ETS2 or ATS does not matter anymore.

A TruckersMP account is also required, since VTC.World is a mod for TruckersMP.

We wish you a pleasant game.

Warm regards, VTC.World Team.

• Thanks 1

My Garage My Rules.    Шофёр это не профессия, это состояние души.

210.jpg?_1631798491

2 hours ago, ChrisTof said:

Is there a VTC.world trucksbook company ?

1 hour ago, obit8 said:

Yes, i’m in a company that use both, but TB doesn’t works well with vtcWorld.

It register 1 trip out of 10...is a shame how TB team is managing this thing...

On the side of VTCW, everything has been done so that TB can ensure compatibility with VTCW. There are two ways that TB developers can interact with the profile and register all deliveries without exception. But to do this, TB must modify its client. The TB client itself has access to the VTCW profile to read data, but the problem is that the decryption of the saves is handled by a third-party utility that cannot be granted access. If the TB client, before decrypting the save, copied the file to a temporary folder and processed it there, then there would be no problems. Also, TPA mode was implemented, which allows you to read data from game.sii without restrictions. If TB developers want to ensure compatibility with VTCW, they can do it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello truckers,

In the latest VTC.World update, we added more information about your current truck and trailer in the profile, as well as in the delivery history. We will continue to refine the system of identification and localization of trailers.

Also, we added information about the stabilization of the truck and trailer, and forbade changing it if you have an up-to-date delivery. We have plans for the future and information about stabilization is very important for statistics. Also, this is another way to simulate. We discussed this with real drivers and came to the conclusion that changing the stability of the trucks and trailer during delivery does not correspond to the simulation. Therefore, we decided that at the time of delivery, these parameters can not be changed and we can guarantee to control them.

At the same time, we are now happy to provide you with more information about your delivery and prepare our system for more large-scale functions.

We wish you a pleasant game ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

6 hours ago, [RusTK] Alex KERNEL said:

Hello truckers,

In the latest VTC.World update, we added more information about your current truck and trailer in the profile, as well as in the delivery history. We will continue to refine the system of identification and localization of trailers.

Also, we added information about the stabilization of the truck and trailer, and forbade changing it if you have an up-to-date delivery. We have plans for the future and information about stabilization is very important for statistics. Also, this is another way to simulate. We discussed this with real drivers and came to the conclusion that changing the stability of the trucks and trailer during delivery does not correspond to the simulation. Therefore, we decided that at the time of delivery, these parameters can not be changed and we can guarantee to control them.

At the same time, we are now happy to provide you with more information about your delivery and prepare our system for more large-scale functions.

We wish you a pleasant game ?

Alex nice work.

I have set all at minimums, to understand what I mean, If I take a roundabout ad 30 KM/H I risk to flip on a side :D I had some friends with truck in real life and the average speed on a roundabout is 9 km/h :D

Yesterday, however, I've seen that the truck FINALLY, was a little less stable, did you improve this things too?

For me was a big surprise, I nearly flipped in finland at 80 km/h in the highway...I was happy :D

• True Story 1

Hello truckers,

In update 0.1.12.11.39, we added information about the location of the steering wheel in the cab. Perhaps all this will seem meaningless from the outside, just information, but it's not just that.

The information about trucks and trailers has been updated for a reason, we will use it in the future in the new features.

• True Story 1
  • Woah! 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello, truckers!

6kazJ4P.jpg

We were happy to celebrate the second anniversary of the release of our project in open beta testing with a great convoy!

We have big plans for this year and will be a lot of interesting things.

Congratulations from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who plays with VTC.World and will join us in the future.

Thank you for you with us!

• Like 4
  • True Story 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello, dear developer, when I tried to use VTC World today, I found that it could not be started, and a dialog box failed to load resources popped up. I tried many times, but it still had the same problem. In the afternoon, when I tried to start again, I found that the error message was (408) failed to connect to the server.  How can I solve it??

12643.jpg?_1667120314

Hello, truckers,

As you remember, last week we had some technical problems and had to shut down some of our servers for an extended period of time. The problem was that one of the hard drives failed and subsequently some of the software as well.

We drew conclusions from what happened and decided to change our infrastructure to improve the resilience of our service and minimize similar incidents. To do this, we rented another server with more disks and data mirroring to cover our future needs for the VTC system. In addition, distributed backup systems will be deployed to explicitly eliminate the loss of profiles.

I hope these innovations were worth your anticipation. We look forward to your support on Patreon.

Happy deliveries!

• True Story 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 2 weeks later...

Hello truckers,

Today we updated the rules for calculating the delivery rating.

What has changed:

• An additional TMR for the cargo is awarded only if the delivery is successful and distance is greater than the minimum (150 km).
  • The TMR for mass/distance is awarded only if the rating distance is greater than the minimum (150 km).
  • TMR for the status is awarded only for successful deliveries. Failed deliveries always have a negative TMR per status.
  • Violations now have a slightly more negative impact on reputation.

Also, a new system "Accruals History" has been added, which will allow you to diversify the gameplay and economy on the VTC.World profile.

Updating of TOP's.

We thought that it would be nice to receive rewards for your efforts, and therefore, the first system that uses the history of accruals became TOP.

Now, for the first 3 places in each category, for monthly TOP, for each game, the following rewards are awarded:

• 1st place - 50,000 money, 15,000 XP
  • 2nd place - 25,000 money, 10,000 XP
  • 3rd place - 15,000 money, 5,000 XP

These updates were necessary so that we could further develop our platform, making the gameplay and economy more interesting.

Happy trucking!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983