VTC.World — For real fans of cargo transportation

Hello community,

Today we have released 3 new categories for our TOP's, these are:

• Always in Trip
  • Light Trip
  • Golden mean

These categories take into account the gameplay of some players, which we did not take into account earlier. Also, we are working on the next update of our ratings, where your achievements in the our TOP's will be more noticeable and significant for you. We plan to introduce this update in December.

Thank you for being with us and have a nice game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 2 months later...

Hello truckers,

After thoroughly testing the latest VTC.World client updates, I am happy to inform you that the issues that caused the client to disconnected from telemetry server for no apparent reason and/or the game to freezes have been fixed. Many features, including network code, have been significantly redesigned.

If you are still experiencing problems connecting to our servers, do not hesitate to contact our technical support. Your appeals will help to improve the project.

I wish you successful deliveries and a pleasant game with VTC.World.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hi truckers,

We have released a new feature that brings us even closer to simulation on the VTC.World profile. 

This function is pre-trip inspection.

Now, when planning your deliveries, you should pay attention to the amount of fuel on board and the condition of your truck.

You can read how it works in our FAQ.

Have a good trip and a good deliveries ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello, truckers!

We are happy to inform you that after all the improvements and approvals with TruckersMP, event Authors can now use the platform and all the features of VTC.World when applying for a dedicated TruckersMP server for events.

We have added a system for announcing and collecting votes, as well as made changes to our rules with new requirements and recommendations for such events.

Please note the new paragraph 7.10. of the VTC.World Rules: https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/2679-en-vtcworld-rules/

We wish you a pleasant game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Dear friends,

In anticipation of the upcoming new year, we want to please our new players and lift the restrictions on the required number of hours for one month.

Now, the number of hours you played in ETS2 or ATS does not matter anymore.

A TruckersMP account is also required, since VTC.World is a mod for TruckersMP ?

If we receive positive results and feedback during this period, we will remove these restrictions permanently.

We wish you a pleasant game ?

• Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello truckers,

We invite you to the first open VTC.World event in the new year and ask you to support this event by voting for we apply request for a dedicated TruckersMP server.

You can read the event description and leave your vote on the event page https://vtc.world/event/6F9AF0EC99CC3A8E/ 

Thank you in advance!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

1 hour ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Will VTC.World ever work with trucksbook?

На сколько мне известно - это невозможно пока truckbook пытается вмешиваться в работу vtcw. Любые вмешательства в профиль vtcw ,присекаются, а так как truckbook вмешивается в сохранения,у программ возникает конфликт.

Hello @[23]ThunderSky,

21 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Will VTC.World ever work with trucksbook?

Since Trucksbook requires access to saves, we cannot ensure compatibility with this service.

21 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Will TruckersMP add a private server for only VTC.World drivers?

I don't think that's possible in the foreseeable future. At a minimum, this is due to the insignificant online compared to the online of TruckersMP.

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello truckers,

A few days earlier we had represented our new system for announcing and voting to provide events on dedicated servers TruckersMP. It was the way of development and a very long way of agreement, so that the link from our platform including the result of voting to be accepted while fulfilling the application for a dedicated server.

After all agreements we have created a set of rules which help each company, streamer and representatives of our community to use VTC.World platform for these aims. We had to test this on ourselves, at a real event.

Now I am very happy to tell you that our application created by using VTC.World platform was approved without any comments and reworking. It’s great!

This means that all authorized authors of events can organize their own convoy on a dedicated server and use all of the advantages of our platform, also relying on our community while getting votes to organize the event on a dedicated server TruckersMP.

I congratulate each of our community! We have new opportunities!

Finally, I am glad to draw your attention to the first company which decided to use our new system and to create their own convoy on a dedicated server. This is VTC “Yukon Union”. Every event is very interesting and organized on a high level of quality. We will be happy if you support them. I hope they have prepared something special for the dedicated server. You can get some information about their event here https://vtc.world/event/AC7124721F79C1EC/

Thank you all for your support! See you on the convoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Dear friends!

We congratulate you on the upcoming New Year holidays, wish you the implementation of your ideas, go through the thorns and meet only noble and lucky people on the way!

Today we decided to give another chance to users who have deleted their accounts. Now they won't have to wait a whole year. From 21:00 (UTC) on December 24, 2020, it will be possible for such users to re-register their accounts with a link to existing Steam accounts. The promotion does not apply to accounts deleted after the publication of this message.

Warm regards, VTC.World Team.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

My Garage My Rules.    Шофёр это не профессия, это состояние души.

210.jpg?_1631798491

Dear friends!

May this 2021 New Year be better than it's ever been, more fun than it's ever been known, better than any wish come true.

Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success.

Have a great New Year.

Warm regards, VTC.World Team.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

My Garage My Rules.    Шофёр это не профессия, это состояние души.

210.jpg?_1631798491

И снова пришёл Новый год! Этот 2021 год - год Быка, Металлического Быка! Так пусть же в этом году вы обретете такую силу и стойкость, какой обладает символ этого года! Пусть ни одна задача, которую вы перед собой ставите, не сможет устоять перед этой силой и энергией! А дополняют это пусть крепкое здоровье, а также удача и находчивость!

s-nastupayushhim-novym-godom-2021-godom-byka-pozdravleniya-otkrytki-i-kartinki-12.jpg

Здравствуйте,

On 1/5/2021 at 6:24 PM, Guest Latypi4 said:

А возможности играть с другом в одной компании нету?

Есть такая возможность, и не одна. Можно присоединиться к совместной доставке друга как напрямую, через друзей, или через код приглашения. Подробное описание этих возможностей вы можете найти в статьях нашего FAQ.

https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/1714-как-присоединиться-к-доставке-друга/

https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/1679-как-создать-совместную-доставку-по-приглашению/

Еще рекомендую почитать про мероприятия:
https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/1688-как-присоединиться-к-мероприятию/

10.jpg?_1693113983

Wow, good job! I'm gonna check this out as soon as possibile.
Thank you for letting me know ?

There is only one more thing to do: a VTC World Server on TMP, so we know we play with players who prefer simulation rather than derby demolitions ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, [RS]-Vemsky_919 said:

?It also shows that VTC.World Is it ready to use with Trucksbook Cilent now?

Some issues have been fixed. Now everything should work and deliveries on the VTCW profile in TrucksBook should be counted correctly.

upd: If your deliveries on VTCW profile are also not counted, try running TrucksBook Client as an Administrator.

• HaulieLove 1

10.jpg?_1693113983