VTC.World — For real fans of cargo transportation

Dear friends!

We invite you to a festive New Year's convoy from VTC.World and ask you to support this event by voting to apply for a dedicated TruckersMP server.

For more information, see the event description at the link.

Thank you in advance!

Description of the event

https://vtc.world/event/4FBB62E0E462CAB6/

AKlTD54.jpg

• Upvote 1

My Garage My Rules.    Шофёр это не профессия, это состояние души.

210.jpg?_1631798491

• 4 weeks later...

Hello truckers!

Today we are pleased to introduce a new system of VTC.World - Synchronization of Seat Adjustments.

Opportunities:
- Automatic synchronization of the seat adjustments of all vehicles on which you entered the game world with the cloud of VTC.World.
- Automatic application of seat adjustments for identical vehicles.
- The possibility, for the current transport, to apply the seat adjustments from another transport.
- Lifting the steering wheel when the engine stops.

All in-game profiles are supported. This will also work for all your personal profiles.

For our Sponsors: Available now
For All: December 4th

Release video:

Happy trucking 🚚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 1 month later...

Hello truckers!

Time flies rapidly and the outgoing year was not easy for us 🙁

But, we were able to make a lot of cool and unique features. In addition, we have improved the operation of our server infrastructure, added new servers in Europe.
All the lot of more interesting things are left for next year.

Today, the entire VTC.World team is happy to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We wish you happiness, health, peace and love! ❤️

Also, we will be glad if you join our open event on a dedicated server in honor of the new year: https://vtc.world/event/4FBB62E0E462CAB6/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, friends🎄🎅 🚚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year, truckers! 🎄🎅

First update on this year is out 🎉

TOP of the Year has been released!

152700881_Screenshot2023-01-01193139_n.thumb.jpg.7bacf187d35b3096c9b39aa7d44643c6.jpg

On behalf of the entire VTC.World Team, I wish you all the best in 2023. I wish you love, prosperity and peace 🎄🎅 💕

Also, I am glad to present a recap of our New Year convoy

Spoiler

Happy New Year 🎄 Happy trucking 🚚

• Like 1
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends!

And again a new peak, a new number... The VTC.World project is growing and developing. There are 20000 of us (and even more). 20000 (Twenty thousand with +) Users are officially registered on the VTC.World Project, with which we congratulate you and us.

Is this another round number? Not quite. This is a long way from the idea of functionality to its implementation. This is a lot of work, sleepless nights, constant development and striving for perfection. This is the joy of implementing the plan. Now, the VTC.World project for many registered users is a kind of outlet in the implementation of a simulation other than the basic game. And we already have 20000 fans - real fans of cargo transportation.

Smooth roads for you in the vast multiplayer TruckersMP.

Sincerely, the administration of the VTC.World.

c1ba47f457fdc3ab.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah! 1

210.jpg?_1631798491

• 2 weeks later...

Hello truckers!

Four years ago, on February 1, VTC.World was opened and presented to the entire TruckersMP community.

Over the years, we have learned a lot, improved the operation of all our services, created many new features, and most importantly - changed the gameplay. We have changed the economy of base game, two gameplay modes, introduced a tax system, implemented a car market and more..

We are happy to celebrate this anniversary with you, on February 4, at the open event "VTC.WORLD - 4 YEARS IN OBT!".

Everyone can join this event. We will be glad to see you.

Details about this event:
https://vtc.world/event/C694D110E3CE501A/
https://truckersmp.com/events/13341-vtc.world-4-years-in-obt!

Video of last year's event

Have a nice game 🚚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 3 weeks later...

Hello truckers!

Today we are pleased to present you a new function for events "Personal unloading". The innovation is designed to simplify and speed up the unloading of players at the destination of cargo delivery.

We hope that this innovation will improve your gaming experience of attending VTC.World events, which are prepared for you by virtual transport companies and our event team.

The function is available to all event authors without any restrictions.

Have a nice game 🚚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello truckers,

Today we are pleased to present you a big update of our in-game overlay.

Added 2 new windows - with telemetry data information and information about the current job.

We have paid special attention to how and what data we should provide to you. But the most important thing is that we have worked on optimization and performance.

You can enable new features in the gameplay settings. Each of the panels has its own settings, which are available in the main menu of our overlay when the corresponding panel is enabled.

We wish you a pleasant game with new VTC.World features 🚚

• Like 3
  • True Story 2
  • Woah! 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

• 4 weeks later...

Hello truckers!

Exactly seven years ago, the development of the VTC.World Project was started! 🎉

In honor of our holiday, we are pleased to announce that those players who were not banned from the Project and deleted their account, can register right now, return to our Community, and play again on the VTC.World profile.

This year, as always, we invite you to the festive event!

We used to hold this event on our dedicated TruckersMP server, but during the OBT anniversary event we decided to diversify the gameplay and started the truck on the oncoming lane, which turned out to be a violation of the existing TruckersMP rules. As a result, now we don't have an opportunity to hold the event the way we would like to. This is a temporary measure, and maybe in the future we will go back to hosting events on dedicated servers. Thanks to all of you for helping us gather the votes to apply. As such, we will be holding it on the ETS2: [US] Simulation server without any accompaniment or participation from the Volunteers who have helped all of us in the past.

Congratulations on your holiday, we wish you an enjoyable game and thank you for being with us! 🎉

Details of our event https://vtc.world/event/F9C829C07483EACF/

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

10.jpg?_1693113983

Hello  VTC.World,

there are a lot of people using your software and system now, including players from other countries.
Some of them are not very good at English, so what I want to say is, will you add more languages to this system?

Thank you for your efforts,
Fan Ci

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 1 month later...

Hello @[MF-Founder] Fan Ci,

I apologize for seeing your message just now(

On 4/13/2023 at 7:59 PM, [MF-Founder] Fan Ci said:

there are a lot of people using your software and system now, including players from other countries.
Some of them are not very good at English, so what I want to say is, will you add more languages to this system?

No, we are not planning to add support for other languages and there are good reasons for this. The official languages, as now, will remain Russian and English. But, we try to use simple terminology so that you can understand everything with minimal knowledge of the English language.

Perhaps in the future, we will translate our FAQ into other languages.

Thank you for playing with VTC.World 🚚

• Upvote 2

10.jpg?_1693113983

Dear friends!

We continue to implement changes that increase the reputation value when playing on the VTC.World profile.

Until then, the impact of the reputation on the position of players in the TOPs, where it takes place, has been minimal.

Today’s change will allow players with a high reputation on the project to have a higher priority when occupying high positions in TOPs.

Have a nice game and first places in the TOPs.

• Upvote 4

210.jpg?_1631798491

• 2 months later...

Dear Truckers,

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for introducing us to the VTC.World project. Your detailed explanation of its features and benefits has certainly caught our attention. The concept of a community focused solely on multiplayer TruckersMP, with an online map, joint deliveries with friends, and real-time reporting, is truly appealing.

Your emphasis on playing the game as intended by SCS Software, with careful cargo transportation and adherence to rules, shows a commitment to authenticity and fair play. The customized game profile with saved progress and the ability to plan arrangements for VTCs are particularly impressive features.

We appreciate the effort taken to ensure a level playing field for all players and the steps taken to prevent cheating. The VTC.World project seems to offer a well-organized and efficient system for managing deliveries, making it an attractive tool for both VTCs and individual players.

Thank you for providing us with useful links and informative videos to better understand the project. We are genuinely intrigued and will definitely explore the open beta testing.

Once again, thank you for sharing the VTC.World project with our community. Your dedication to creating a platform for real fans of cargo transportation is commendable, and we look forward to experiencing its benefits firsthand.

Best regards,
AlaprslanK

• Thanks 3
  • HaulieLove 1

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

I have been playing the game for years, but I started using Truckersmp Forum this year.
Although I have been away from the developments, I follow and appreciate such projects. Having such nice applications for us players is really very kind and one of the works that should be respected.
The active and successful family environment that is being created here is really pleasing for us. Such useful projects for society should always be supported.
:HaulieLove:

• Thanks 4

3RapOpo.png  

Hello truckers!

For players who prefer easy gameplay, we are pleased to introduce a new gameplay mode "Vanilla".

This mode is as close as possible to the economy of the base game.

The main differences from the "Simplified" and "Simulation" modes:

+ The economy factor corresponds to the base game. Always equal to 1.0.

+ Leveling game levels as in the base game.

+ The cost of garages and quick movements corresponds to the base game.

+ The price of the truck and trailer, when sold to the dealer, as in the base game.

+ No taxes.

You can read more about the new mode in this article:

https://forum.vtc.world/index.php?/topic/4699-vanilla-mode/

Users who have recently deleted their account can register again today. Have a nice trucking.  

• Upvote 1

210.jpg?_1631798491

• 1 month later...

Hello truckers!

We are pleased to inform you about the active development of the banking system.

At the time of release, we plan to introduce the following features:

+ Transfer funds between your ETS2 and ATS gaming accounts.

+ Transfer of funds to another player.

+ The ability to take out loans (may not be available immediately, but after a while).

In addition, we have updated the tax system.

As part of the income tax calculation, the following income items are now taken into account:

+ Sale of transport.

+ Sale of transport in the game.

+ Sale of the trailer in the game.

+ Sale of garage .

+ Sale of transport parts.

+ Sale of trailer parts.

Have a nice trucking 🚚

210.jpg?_1631798491

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends!

We continue to implement changes that increase interest in the game.

An update has been released today that completely changes the interaction with garages:

+ Prices for the purchase, sale and upgrade of the garage are now formed dynamically, directly depending on the demand from VTC.World players and the population of the city.
+ If no population data is found, standard prices apply.
+ The dynamic economy of garages is used only for the «Simplified» and «Simulation» modes.
+ Reduced commission when buying a garage through a real estate agency. Now 60,000, there were 65,000.
+ The discount on fuel in the garage is now 25%. Previously, it was 5%. In the vanilla game, 15%.
+ Reduced the cost of moving quickly to the garage.
+ Reworked calculation of income for the sale of garages. Now, as income from the sale of newly purchased garages, the positive difference between the purchase and sale costs is taken into account.
+ The full amount received from the sale of the base and previously purchased garages is accounted for as income.

Have a nice trucking 🚚

210.jpg?_1631798491

• 1 month later...

Hello truckers!

On the eve of the upcoming holidays, we are happy to give another chance to all previously banned players. All bans in the client, on the forum and in Discord have been removed.

All previously deleted accounts can also be re-registered today.

Have a nice trucking 🚚

210.jpg?_1631798491