Unreliable connection kick after update 1.36

Ash_FTW

Question

Every time I try to go in the EU1 server and when  I click on Drive just before I load into the game I get kicked for unreliable connection. I have even tried running the game as an administrator. It won't let me load into the game at all it puts me in offline mode every time. The game worked fine before this update. Please help me as I can't wait to get back into the game. Thank you.

spacer.png

6 answers to this question

I had the same problem. But I was able to join with the following method:

After loading into the main menu, instead of clicking 'Drive', I went into the Trailer manager (Truck manager should be working the same way), selected a trailer and clicked 'Configure'. This took me to the customization screen and I changed something on the trailer (doesn't matter what you change as long as you change something). And after you finish and pay for the changes, the game will connect to the TMP servers without the loading screen. After connecting to the servers I waited a little bit (appr.: 20 seconds) and clicked 'Drive' in the main menu and was able to stay in the server.

Hope it'll help for you until it is fixed by the Devs.

Hello there!

First of all, this is not a bug or an issue with the mod. This is a user side problem which has to do with the internet connection issues such as packet loss, packet corruption or bad network bandwidth.

This is a feature that was added to avoid collision crashes due to internet connection lag and avoid people getting banned as it looked like they had NCZ hack but in fact they had bad connection with the server.

Possible Solutions:

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked.

Avoid spawning in a city with lots of players (Duisburg / Calais / Brussels ...), spawn in a city where

there are few players.

Avoid using Wi-Fi. LAN cables are always better.

Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.

Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.

Avoid using streaming services at the same time.

Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as Fast path or Interleave and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

1 hour ago, buksee said:

Ben de aynı problemi yaşadım. Ancak şu yöntemle katılabiliyordum:

Ana menüye yükledikten sonra, 'Drive'ı tıklamak yerine, Treyler yöneticisine gittim (Kamyon yöneticisi aynı şekilde çalışmalıydı), bir römork seçtim ve' Yapılandır 'düğmesine tıklayın. . Bu beni kişiselleştirme ekranına götürdü ve römorktaki bir şeyi değiştirdim (bir şeyi değiştirdiğiniz sürece neyi değiştireceğiniz önemli değil). Değişiklikleri bitirdikten ve ödedikten sonra oyun, yükleme ekranı olmadan TMP sunucularına bağlanacaktır. Sunuculara bağlandıktan sonra biraz bekledim (yaklaşık 20 saniye) ve ana menüdeki 'Drive' tuşunu tıkladım ve sunucuda kalmayı başardım.

Devs tarafından düzeltilinceye kadar sizin için yardımcı olacağını umuyorum.

I tried and succes !!!! thanks