Question Regarding HCT's

kershaw101

Question

Hi,

I wanted to ask regarding a rule before i get potentially kicked or banned. I was wondering if there's anything against driving the HCT trailers throughout Europe even though clearly I won't be able to accept jobs in countries the trailers aren't "Real World" allowed.

Reason is i'd like to the challenge and experience of driving these massive trailers throughout the game. Also to clarify no, I don't want to do this in SP, that's why i'm asking here before i potentially get kicked.

4 answers to this question

Hello @kershaw101,

First of all, thank you very much for your time to create a topic in the Help section.

Currently, there are no restrictions with the double trailers in ETS2 or ATS. You can drive with any default double trailer combination throughout the whole map and you won't be punished for that.

I just would like to recommend you think twice before you take HCT trailer as it requres some additional skills which are really important when driving. One mistake can lead a punishment, so try to learn some basics of the trailer in SP at first for example.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Game Moderator