Two problems

Mous004

Question

Hi i have two problems (well more than two but if it works i don't care :D) :

1) EDIT 2  : the problem is still there (small freeze when a player appears near me)

2) game works normally but if a player decides to talk with microphone it kill every sound of the game i have then to finish my mission then close the game, is there a solution for that ?

Thank you :)

7 answers to this question

1. Seems to be the norm after the 1.36 update.  You'll get these little "lags" spikes every now and then...I get them and I'm seeing others get them too even with their ping in low 20's and in the teens.

2. When you're in the game press your TAB key (above Caps Lock) and then right click your mouse (a cursor will pop up) and then click on settings (this will be in the lower left corner and will look like a cog) after that navigate to the sound section (you'll see a row of tabs General, sounds etc etc.) click on the sounds tab and find Voice Volume, to the right of the text will be a slider....move that slider to the far left and click apply and then click ok after that press your TAB key to remove the "players near you " graphic.

Before doing any deliveries you could “switch off” the cb radio. 

In your TAB settings you could change your default channel number to let’s say #1 (less of a chance of someone speaking then) To do this press tab then right click your right mouse button and then click on the cog icon for settings and then click on sounds and scroll down until you see channel number (default is 19) click in the box where it says 19 and delete and press 1. Click Apply and then ok and press tab. 

Going by past experience do your game sounds also have the same effect when someone uses their horn that’s quite loud?

Hey Mous004, 

Due to the new update of ETS2 to version 1.36, TMP has had to also update in order to support the new game version. Therefore, it is known for lags to be present and certain glitches. Developers are trying their hardest in order to fix these bugs, however they may take some time. So you will have to experience some of these lags and glitches until then. 

Hope this clarifies any issues you may have. 

the last update fixed the freeze issue, i tried to see if it wil fix my no sound issue but the issue is still there and i didn't even saw the microphone of a player activate itself. i'm gonna try to see what happens with The Englishman's solution (i would honestly prefer to be able to hear players since my keyboard is broken i won't be able to chat very well with text. I'm even using visual keyboard right now)

EDIT : the problem still persists even when i mute players microphones

tried to put truckersmp as an exception on firewall + executing as administrator, checked if the communications option in sound (on windows) is on "do nothing" : it was.

None of them worked if someone has an idea

Ok seems like The Englishman's solution seems to work, there is no sound cutting but no one's talking (i don't know if i got lucky somehow). Also i noticed a new update i'll give it a try back to CB 19 to see if it works.

EDIT Nope still the same problem it even works when i test my own microphone too. (but before could play without problems while not being in CB19)  i'll have to stick to another CB until i see if the problem will be present on my new PC too let's just put that as solved.

Thank you guys ! :)

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |