TruckersMP problem

Schumli [GER]

Question

Hi,
since yesterday I have the problem that when logging in at TruckersMP my screen looks like in the picture.
In the game, both the writings and the tablet are very compressed.

I play on a Tripple Monitor Setup with 5760x1080 pixels.
These distortions only affect everything from TruckersMP, the game itself runs smoothly.
I hope for quick help.
regards

Screenshot (2).png

4 answers to this question

Hello!

The problem is caused by DirectX11. But there is a temporary solution, until this bug gets fixed. It is:

-Open your Steam library.

-Click Play on Euro Truck Simulator 2.

-On the grey window, choose "Launch with OpenGL".

-Start free-roaming in singleplayer, and when the map loaded, you can exit from the game.

-Start TruckersMP and everything should be fine.

I hope it helped. :)

Best Regards,

Patriktanki

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Schumli [GER] said:

Hi,
since yesterday I have the problem that when logging in at TruckersMP my screen looks like in the picture.
In the game, both the writings and the tablet are very compressed.

I play on a Tripple Monitor Setup with 5760x1080 pixels.
These distortions only affect everything from TruckersMP, the game itself runs smoothly.
I hope for quick help.
regards

Screenshot (2).png

I also play with 3 screens.

Opening and starting with OpenGL works.
Another solution is to move the mouse to the left or right at that window at the top of the orange section until you see the login button. After that you have to gamble the Server but it is usually in the same place.
After that, everything works as normal on the TMP ingame screens. the nametags ingame cannot be read either.
But your game runs on DX11.

(incidentally, I think the transition to DX11 is no improvement, on the contrary if you play with 3 screens)

spacer.png