Whaat do you tinink of the Black SeaDLC Do you like

PeterMou.

I've certainly love driving around in RTTBS. Preferably around Romania, With the scenic views and landmarks. I've also took the time to drive around Bulgaria, Very nice roads to drive on.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:43 AM, PeterMou. said:

I feel that the Black Sea DLC higway is a bit less but still like it 

I really don't have a problem with this since I'm mostly used to driving on small roads. Plus the country roads have beautiful views.  To some people that are used to driving on highways, It may become weird at first. But once you drive on the country roads, You'll start to like the scenery. :) 

Havent gotten the chance to Buy it as yet but im hoping to purchase it tomorrow and then i would be able to give a really good review from experience rather than from watching youtube videos

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Overall I like the DLC. I did most of my driving in Bulgaria and little bit in Romania and Turkey.

But personally for me that DLC is great because i'am from Bulgaria and my home town is Ruse, which is in the DLC included. Before i was driving a lot between Calais<>Duisburg and sometimes was visiting Scandinavia DLC. But now I think i will be doing a lot of driving  between Bulgaria<>Romania and Turkey :)

Being from Lithuania, I think it is very cool to have such a DLC. Not only for the view, signs and realistic buildings, but aswell for the experience, the feeling of being in the place in real life.

Best of luck to the whole team, and a big thanks on releasing this amazing DLC! :)

Best wishes from Lithuania.

Kind Regards,

Juras K.

There is non-active ferry port in Varna (Варна), Bulgaria, possibly a preparation for later expansions

Why else would they put it there, you can even board the ferry, only the interaction icon is missing.

Looking at google maps, there are 3 ferry lines, with following destinations:

Chornomorsk, Ukraine , very close to Odesa

Kerch, Crimea, de facto Russian Federation, but internationally recognised as still part of Ukraine.

Poti, Georgia

Possibly western half of Ukraine and Moldova are at least considered  by SCS, maybe later followed by Belarus to make the connection with baltics.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my opinion the DLC Black Sea is excellent, it has very nice landscapes and routes. I recommend it to everyone. Regards!

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• Chev locked this topic

Archived