Super Strong Trailer Cables??????

Longhaul444

Question

ATS is updated to current version thru steam, and TMP is updated to v1.36.1.15s. I don't know if this has happened to anyone yet, but tried to pick up a cable reel oversize load in San Rafael at the roadside Bitumen site. As you can see from the pics that the cables stretched, the RGN stayed put and the lead jeep stayed attached to the truck. I decided to drop the trailer, and was shot across the map like from a slingshot receiving 100% damage. I then was reset with a failed sync, putting my load inside my cab. Does anyone have a solution for this, or is it just an isolated incident which even a restart didn't fix. And yes all my drivers and NVIDIA are updated to the latest.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 answers to this question

I had this same issue last night with a heavy haul, when I detached, I jumped (not very far) and received 100% damage but was able to tow to service station and get fixed.  On mine the trailer went with me to the service station so I was able to deliver after getting fixed.  After being towed I saw the same screen you saw, but just forced closed and reopened MP and everything was fine, was at service station with trailer.

4 hours ago, BeaverGaming said:

I had this same issue last night with a heavy haul, when I detached, I jumped (not very far) and received 100% damage but was able to tow to service station and get fixed.  On mine the trailer went with me to the service station so I was able to deliver after getting fixed.  After being towed I saw the same screen you saw, but just forced closed and reopened MP and everything was fine, was at service station with trailer.

Yeah I got towed after being thrown for miles. My daughter had a really good laugh when it happened. I was under an external contract and it took the load when I showed up after force closing.

9 hours ago, [Kobra] Aborjin said:

Dear @Longhaul444,

This error is probably an error related to SCS.

You can create a bug report to SCS Software from this link; https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=16653

More than likely the case. As I wasn't the only one in my VTC who has this issue. There were black covered pups where oversize trailers should be. But as with any update, there is always a few bugs. Hopefully they will iron these out pretty quick.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.