Ban expired

SUFFERTR

Question

5 answers to this question

Good evening,

Thank you for posting on the TruckersMP forums. Keeping in mind our goal of having a clean and organised TruckersMP forums, can you please let us know if the replies given above have helped you?

Should you still have further questions or concerns, please reply to the topic or contact me on the forums. We hope to be able to resolve your issue very soon!

Have a great day from our team at TruckersMP.

Kindest Regards,

TruckersMP Staff

TFM DJ ccowie

Hello, Thank you for asking your problems. I want to solve your problems as my answer.

Question : 

Hello everyone I ate 5 times in 2017 forbidden. 2 years have passed I wonder if I can log in with the same account.

In the case of a ban, you can access the MP at the end of the ban period, even if it has not been many years. If the ban was lifted at 12:00 UTC on November 29, 2019, you will be able to access the MP after 29 UTC at 12:00. We hope that you will be motivated to play the game while following the TruckersMP rules to avoid getting the ban again.

I hope my answer will help. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

TeamAudi Staff

Chemistry, Foreign Affairs and Trade Officer

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager