Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trailer hack

Spiritos

I'm pretty sure its a desync problem. It happens to me for some of my friends (From their view, my trailer sometimes makes a weird move, that can do some nasty things to people trying to overtake). So its something with the ping either increasing, or decreasing. 

Unfortunately, I can't do anything to my internet, since, I only have Coax (Theres no fiber yet (I don't even know If I'll ever get fiber))

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

As the person above said, mostly it's desync issue or weak connection/pc. A lot of people just can't see the distance and don't really care if they ramm or push you. Probably even if it's a intentional move some Moderators treat it just like lags/issue. You should record your point of view and report them on page, video will show what really happened and well, you know how that will end for them after. ;) 

Sometimes I have this kind of lags and my trailers just make crazy& wild dance on road. xD

4 minutes ago, Spiritos said:

Due to not been able to post links on this site I can not link the video in question. Was reported the video clearly shows the driver turn into myself then the trailer swipe side wards into my lane.

Then it's just fault of the one who turn into you but I didn't saw the video so I can't say it with 100% certainty.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived