Force Feedback

mark272

Do you have Force Feedback enabled (Wheels only)?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Force Feedback enabled (Wheels only)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but edited settings (A screenshot would be great.)

I currently don't use force feedback since I'm not really used it. Not to mention that every time I try to use it, It shakes my whole desk. :LUL:

When using force feedback for your wheel just be mindful of the terrain feedback settings. This can become quite the loud experience for you, especially when on dirt roads. I personally use edited force feedback settings to combat this as it can become very unpleasant late at night or if you're an impatient soul like me!

Take care,
Boutye

banner.png

I'm using a steering wheel with Force Feedback.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Thurstmaster T150 and I have FFB enabled, but edited because I don't like to almost rip the wheel off of my desk, I only edited it down a little bit down (the general FFB).

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived