TruckersMP ETS2 launch problem

Stefan Dimitrov

Question

When I go to the launcher and hit the button "launch ETS2" It says that my version is 1.35.1.17 but the essence is 1.36. And before you say that TruckersMP haven't released the new version ... I know. I had a problem even before the release came out of beta when it could be played. I tried 1.35 with temporary mods I tried None- Opt out of all beta programs. I tried uninstalling the launcher as well as the game but it doesn't work. A few days ago I downloaded American Truck Simulator but there is no problem. It says its version is 1.36 and is not compatible with multiplayer. I need your help. I saw another person have the same problem. Who fixed it, but the problem was with the HDD, but I didn't change it.

8 answers to this question

I had the same problem. I solved it by deleting my savegame over on 1.36 > I then downgraded completely to 1.35 without any savegame on 1.36 (Steam > Properties > Betas > temporary_1_35) I redid a save, and worked perfectly with TruckersMP. From what I heard, you cannot downgrade from 1.36 (With a savegame) to an older version, It will corrupt your save, and you wont be able to launch Singleplayer or TruckersMP. If you wish to continue playing TruckersMP, your save must be from 1.35 by default. When TruckersMP does update, you just need to exit out of the 1.35 beta, and update the game normally. 

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

We are glad to hear that your Problem has been solved.

Thank you to everyone, who helped here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

spacer.png